• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

I wouldn’t want anyone in our tens to focus on any of there’s in that way but I get the logic
We need to play our game and do it well. We have had way too many games where we haven’t turned up
I don't generally encourage focusing on any of the oppositions players but Saka is there most dangerous player.
Look at the impact he made coming in for England tonight.
I don't fancy Perisic defending against him or Lenglet for that matter if Perisic isn't there.
Sessegnon has marked Salah out of games before and I would start him on the left.

I don't generally encourage focusing on any of the oppositions players but Saka is there most dangerous player.
Look at the impact he made coming in for England tonight.
I don't fancy Perisic defending against him or Lenglet for that matter if Perisic isn't there.
Sessegnon has marked Salah out of games before and I would start him on the left.
Odegard is key for them
He makes them tick IMO

[QUOTE="FatBloke, post: 1611167, member: 335"
whether Sessegnon starts rather than Perisic.[/QUOTE]​
Sess is so far behind Perisic at this moment in time. Would prefer to keep his pace in reserve for the latter stages should we need it.

[QUOTE="FatBloke, post: 1611167, member: 335"
whether Sessegnon starts rather than Perisic.​
Sess is so far behind Perisic at this moment in time. Would prefer to keep his pace in reserve for the latter stages should we need it.[/QUOTE]

Attacking play I agree. Defensively I think Sessegnon is better. Overall Perisic is the better player, could see a case for starting Sessegnon to be more defensively solid, but think we will probably play a defense first RWB in Royal and quite often I just think "start the better player" is the way to go.

Wow, but there are some "out there" formations being posted. With the possible exception of Hugo, I think our first XI from this season is available, and therefore almost picks itself, with the exception of the front 3.

Sonny...Kane...Kulu
Perisic...PEH...Bentancur...Royal
Davies...Dier...Romero
Lloris​

Even more so if Forster has to come in, as we'd want as well-trained a system as possible.

If Davies isn't fit, then Lenglet. Obviously there's a call between Richi and Sonny or Kulu (I think Kane is sacred in NL derbies), and whether Sessegnon starts rather than Perisic.

Definitely agree. The most well trained system and players that know their roles. To play a midfield three people suggest Kulusevski at RWB. Sure, he can play there. But his first start there in the NLD, with Bissouma getting his first league start at the same time, several other players having their roles changed or tweaked in the process.

Not sure that whatever benefits people see from a potential midfield three outweighs those potential downsides. If Conte thinks that's the way to go I won't second guess him, but I think our most likely avenue to success is picking the team and system that mostly picks itself.

I see that Argentina have a game in about 13 hours from now at 1am UK time in New Jersey.

I estimate he will therefore be back at Hotspur Way by no later than midday on Wednesday. I guess he will have to relax in his room reacclimatise etc and then can do light training on Thursday followed by proper training on Friday.

Either way its not ideal after all that he needs to start in such a tough and big game early on Saturday.

Will he want to level up the Romero incident?
I don't think any of them have long hair so Romero will have to get creative this time. He won't be having any of Xhaka's flimflam though, just hope Romero can be cool, and hope the ref calls a fair match.

I wont be watching this match because we are moving house….and I am actually mildly relieved. i find the NLD quite stressful!!! (I will probably be checking the score every 5 mins though!!)

I wont be watching this match because we are moving house….and I am actually mildly relieved. i find the NLD quite stressful!!! (I will probably be checking the score every 5 mins though!!)

I dont think I've watched one where I haven't feared for the worse, beating them in semi final in fa cup was the last I really enjoyed.

Back