• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

If you ay lloris, he is really struggling with the sun
2nd half we need to try and exploit that, see how gazziniga copes

I cant make up my mind about Lamela. He looks ****e seriously but im sure he is so much better than what he has shown

Not a great display from Lamela. I know that he has it about him to be top quality but he's just not at his best today.

Lamela just hasn't adapted to the pace of the PL yet, he often thinks he has more time on the ball than he does, he'll come good.

Yeah, it's not as if I was criticising him or saying that he was crap. I made a point of saying that I thought he was a good player, just not having a good game.

Not a great display from Lamela. I know that he has it about him to be top quality but he's just not at his best today.
Should play him more often really. How can you adapt if you don't play the same for eriksen. Play Lamela and Eriksen all the time and they will gel and adapt.

Sadly i think they'll win but there is definitely some positives to take. In an attacking sense our movement at times has been excellent...

Lamela just hasn't adapted to the pace of the PL yet, he often thinks he has more time on the ball than he does, he'll come good.

But surely there has to be at least a flash of brilliance from a player that scored 15 goals for Roma. I think the problem is in his head now.

I can't understand the Lamela hate on here. IMO he has been positive, instrumental in the quick break that we scored from.

Still needs a bit of strength and EPL-adjusted urgency, granted.

Lamela has made some quick first time passes into tight spaces though, can see he has talent.

Most foreign players struggle with not realising you don't get much time on the ball. He will learn.

Back