• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

We look shaky at the back but I prefer the personnel that we have out there today. I like the attacking style, I like that we have a team of passers but I'm wondering whether, if we are playing 442, why Holtby didn't start ahead of Siggy. Holtby is more combative and would be ideal in there to help regain possession.

I'm loving Adebayor's attitude here, he is really going for it.

I am getting frustrated with all the balls back to Lloris. Lloris is weak at kicking, so we always lose possession. I wish we had a deep laying central midfielder who could take possession of the ball from the centre halves and start making things happen.

I am getting frustrated with all the balls back to Lloris. Lloris is weak at kicking, so we always lose possession. I wish we had a deep laying central midfielder who could take possession of the ball from the centre halves and start making things happen.

It's either Lloris or Daws. Why not Vlad or Walker??? Saw this with AVB too and I can't figure out why!

I'm sure opposition managers must focus on Lloris's poor kicks as a weakness of our side. They likely encourage their players to pressure our centre backs, to ensure that we pass back to Lloris and then turn possession back to them.

It's a bit chaotic but they've only had 1 week of prep on a new system. It's still better than the goddam bilge we've had all season.

One aspect of Modric's play that has never be replaced.. Used to love it when little rat boy used to come deep and rescue lost defenders.. Turn sharply, drop the shoulder, skip past a few players and get the play going forward.. Man you're so right we miss that.

Back