• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

They don't look a threat but neither do we as we are struggling against a 6 man midfield.

Dempsey for Ade please as be can score in away games and plays with the ball. Ade is offering nothing and getting on the way Dempsey did earlier this season

I agree about daws and too many long balls, but once again, had it not been for him diving in we could/would have been 1 down

The disappointing thing about this is that managers will be looking at this thinking they simply have to nulify Dembele to stop us playing (which is partly true tbh). Watching as countless other teams now put a DM on Dembele.

Its bizarre that Dawson is the one stepping out of defence when you've Verts next to him. Its incredible, he must somehow believe in his own tiny mind that he's some sort Pirlo.

Vertonghen has had the ball, why has he not come out? Its not like Dawson has been nicking the ball of Vertonghen and then running on with it.

And for all the complaints and bitching about Dawson's hoofs forward, he has been our best defender and saved us a couple of times.

The disappointing thing about this is that managers will be looking at this thinking they simply have to nulify Dembele to stop us playing (which is partly true tbh). Watching as countless other teams now put a DM on Dembele.

A bit of this, but this pitch is ridiculously tight

Really? I've seen no bobbles of the ball or slips going on. Think that's clutching at straws, we can and should be doing better.

Sandro's already gone off largely thanks to it, several players have had trouble...it's not been a great performance but the pitch has not helped IMO...

Vertonghen has had the ball, why has he not come out? Its not like Dawson has been nicking the ball of Vertonghen and then running on with it.

And for all the complaints and bitching about Dawson's hoofs forward, he has been our best defender and saved us a couple of times.

His last-ditch tackle was awesome (albeit necessitated by his lack of anticipation, but still). He's been good, but his hoofing needs to stop. Or at least vary it up a bit.

To be fair I might be exaggerating. There were 2 posters early in the half going on about how they're loving his long balls, but since then I've seen everyone else bitching about it so I think they were just anomalies!

In the first 20 minutes Dawson hit about 8 long balls to Bale and about 6 found him, which was our most penetrating move for the first 20 minutes

After than he lost his accuracy and started to fail a lot

His last-ditch tackle was awesome (albeit necessitated by his lack of anticipation, but still). He's been good, but his hoofing needs to stop. Or at least vary it up a bit.

I completely agree but I find it strange that he is getting so much criticism when he has a) been our best defender and b) our attacking players have been either non-existent or brick.

Back