• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

Dawson has hit his usual long balls, but nearly all have found their target as he's kept them lower - great stuff, and great defending from him as well for the first 20 minutes, vital interceptions.

Naughton and Walker haven't got into it, Dembele and Sandro being equalled in midfield.

Looked to me like ACL or something for Sandro but he's walking OK so hopefully nothing ruptured and just a nasty strain

Ok i'm not going mad then.

I though ade had been alright thus far. He's done just as much as anyone else in the attacking thired, and was unfortunate not to score.
he was good there helping sandro off the pitch. only him and bale seemed to care for what looks to be a serious injury. at least we're covered in that position with parker.

Parker slide tackle..

alist-delicious.gif

it looks so crowded out there. no space at all for bale or lennon to stretch their legs. harry parking the bus deep?

Ok i'm not going mad then.

I must be. I've counted 1 that reached its target, and 3 or 4 that have thrown away possession. When getting the ball out of the back you don't want Hollywood balls that only hit their target a fraction of the time. It's wasteful and frustrating, and he needs to cut it out.

Is it in his contract that Dembele has to try and beat a man? He seems to want to every time?

Mbias first decent game and it seems to be against us today.

Really reminds me of the Stoke match so far. Deep lying defence, well organized.

(I'm a noob still getting moderated, so watch this comment show up 2hrs after full time...)

Mbia has been very good today, but will he keep it up? Lots of energy needed to play like that

it looks so crowded out there. no space at all for bale or lennon to stretch their legs. harry parking the bus deep?

The pattern so far, has been reminiscent of many of our home games this season, which indicates that QPR have set themselves up like the away side here. Redknapp's done his homework it seems.

Back