• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

barnsleyfc @bfc_official

Barnsley will be playing in Palace away kit today due to a kit clash as advised by referee on the day

They don't look there for the taking to me, looks like they're going to comfortably win 2 - 0 or so.

They're there for the taking if their opponent were to be showing some desire ... Their defending of the ball into the penalty box is very poor and WBA could've , no should've had a penalty.

Lukaku should've started . You're sitting in the Arse changing room when you get the WBA line-up and Lukaku aint on it , does it please you?

They're there for the taking if their opponent were to be showing some desire ... Their defending of the ball into the penalty box is very poor and WBA could've , no should've had a penalty.

Lukaku should've started . You're sitting in the Arse changing room when you get the WBA line-up and Lukaku aint on it , does it please you?

I would definitely rather not be facing Lukaku if I were an Arsenal player. Arsenal don't look vulnerable though - acutally commentator just said they have the best away defensive record in the premier league - 13 goals conceded away all season.

I hope they lose 17 - 1 of course, but a West Brom goal doesn't look on the cards, to me at least.

If oyu look at Arse's remaining fixtures, you'd have to say that Wigan and Norwich at home are bankers. Ignoring the Man U game, they also then have Everton at home and QPR, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Fulham away. There's a lot of points there for them if you ask me. Really need them to drop points today

I would definitely rather not be facing Lukaku if I were an Arsenal player. Arsenal don't look vulnerable though - acutally commentator just said they have the best away defensive record in the premier league - 13 goals conceded away all season.

I hope they lose 17 - 1 of course, but a West Brom goal doesn't look on the cards, to me at least.

Yes, I know they've been good defensively but just seems to me that Lukaku is the kind of center-forward most feared by a high line defence such as theirs .

A team like West Brom should be playing a compact game against the Goons, looking to counter , looking to the power upfront to hassle the Goons high line defence.

2-0 now . Steve Clarke's team caught on the counter .

Yes, I know they've been good defensively but just seems to me that Lukaku is the kind of center-forward most feared by a high line defence such as theirs .

A team like West Brom should be playing a compact game against the Goons, looking to counter , looking to the power upfront to hassle the Goons high line defence.

2-0 now . Steve Clarke's team caught on the counter .

So if they have been good defensively why did you say they look vulnerable? They didn't/don't. Its academic now anyway, West Brom aren't going to get back into this.

They've looked comfortable because West Brom have applied no pressure whatsoever. Joke defending for the second goal as well.

Back