• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If they lose, we'll have to play them when they've also played on Thursday - but they will DEFINITELY rest players for that game. The stated aim of the Chelsea hierarchy is CL above all else.

It goes without saying that broken legs for Mata and Hazard would be nice.

You know, I'm not so sure about this. Benitez at this point cares only about himself knowing he's leaving at the end of the season and you can't put 3rd place finish on your cv....

Was thinking about that however two weeks time might not be a bad time to play them. They'll have played

- today
- Monday
- Thursday
- Sunday
- THursday away in Russia
- then v us

I dont think thats a bad time to play them given they'll have had that extra game to us and be coming back from Russia on THurs night

Good shout. Though am not sure when the FA cup semi would fit into it.

I think when you're not certain whether you want another team to win or lose a particular game - such as with Man U-Chelsea - it's best to remember that, ultimately, it makes no difference what you want to happen as what will happen will happen regardless of what you want to happen.

Confucius wrote that apparently.

Still think a Chelsea win is the best. Get Fergie mad, and demand his players to thrash every team out of sight in their remaining league games, which includes both Arsenal and Chelsea.

I think when you're not certain whether you want another team to win or lose a particular game - such as with Man U-Chelsea - it's best to remember that, ultimately, it makes no difference what you want to happen as what will happen will happen regardless of what you want to happen.

Confucius wrote that apparently.

Still think a Chelsea win is the best. Get Fergie mad, and demand his players to thrash every team out of sight in their remaining league games, which includes both Arsenal and Chelsea.

I don't care whether Chelsea get an extra game or not. I think the main thing for us is whether we want our game with them postponed or not. Chelsea going out of a cup is always a bonus.

Good shout. Though am not sure when the FA cup semi would fit into it.

The FA Cup semi would mean that our game against them is postponed to midweek some time later in the season. I dont think that helps us as it would presumably fall between two league games so no upside either way. Think we're better off playing them in 2 weeks after their trip back from Russia

The FA Cup semi would mean that our game against them is postponed to midweek some time later in the season. I dont think that helps us as it would presumably fall between two league games so no upside either way. Think we're better off playing them in 2 weeks after their trip back from Russia

+1

I think you have to factor in that they could well sow up the Rubin tie in the first leg, as they can afford to play a full strength team because their game following that is home to Championship bound Sunderland, and they could put out a youth team against them and win comfortably.

Chelsea win all the way for me and a 2010 Emirates Marketing Project style Champions League play off game at the end of the season. It's between us and them now. Arsenal will make it I believe.

I think you have to factor in that they could well sow up the Rubin tie in the first leg, as they can afford to play a full strength team because their game following that is home to Championship bound Sunderland, and they could put out a youth team against them and win comfortably.

Chelsea win all the way for me and a 2010 Emirates Marketing Project style Champions League play off game at the end of the season. It's between us and them now. Arsenal will make it I believe.

just like they did against a bottom team today and look how that fared, CFC are not good enough these days to rest loads they really arent

just like they did against a bottom team today and look how that fared, CFC are not good enough these days to rest loads they really arent

Southampton are a team on the up and have been for a while - especially at home, Sunderland, now managerless, are condemned and the team you'd wanna be playing at home most after mid week game.

Watching ManU - Sunderland on MOTD...I have just realised what a dreadful player Titus Bramble is.

Only just realised?? :ross: Wasn't he playing for Wigan when we mullered them 9-1? He's fudging poo!

How premier league teams keep giving him a chance ill never know..

Back