• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Impressive stuff from Wembley, both sets of players and fans were great I thought.

Swansea impressed me, properly professional game from them when it would have been very easy to either get nervy or not fully concentrated. Wonder how much Laudrup's playing career had to do with that.

VIP portion of the stands was a bit of a discrace, and a shame that the camera was pointed directly at it most of the game. Would almost be better to have the cameras on the other side and not get to see the managers and benches in the background just to not have to see the empty plastic seats where there really shouldn't be any.

thought considering the situation he continued to play well.

I also think that being 3 - 0 up and playing ten men I'd like to think that the penalty would have been given to him. I don't think much of De Guzman as a person now. If it was 1 -0 and playing 11 men then I would have said OK De Guzman takes it, but simply the game was well won and De Guzman was being a bit of an arse.

Impressive stuff from Wembley, both sets of players and fans were great I thought.

Swansea impressed me, properly professional game from them when it would have been very easy to either get nervy or not fully concentrated. Wonder how much Laudrup's playing career had to do with that.

VIP portion of the stands was a bit of a discrace, and a shame that the camera was pointed directly at it most of the game. Would almost be better to have the cameras on the other side and not get to see the managers and benches in the background just to not have to see the empty plastic seats where there really shouldn't be any.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (to the whole post, but in particular to the last bit).

It's disgusting, on each side of the that middle stand there were passionate fans who were there to enjoy the atmosphere and make it a terrific event and in the middle you have empty seats. It's a shambles, and looks really really bad. Do not understand the thought process with some people, if you've got a seat at Wembley, fudging sit in it you ****, there's a hell of a lot of people who'd be happy to take your place. It is embarrassing.

Dyer had scored two, De Guzman won a penalty where he could have easily scored a tap in. De Guzman is the penalty taker but Dyer wanted to take it for his hat-trick.

Swansea 3-0 up

Dyer had already scored two

Bradford down to 10 men

Swansea had a penalty

De Guzman is the penalty taker but Dyer wanted his hattrick, and argued for a couple of minutes with De Guzman.

De Guzman kept laughing at him, told him to go away.

Dyer wanted to take it.

Swnasea players came in and took Dyer away from the situation

Dyer had scored two, De Guzman won a penalty where he could have easily scored a tap in. De Guzman is the penalty taker but Dyer wanted to take it for his hat-trick.

And that's perfectly reasonable. But when De Guzman said that he still wanted to take it (something I also think is reasonable), Dyer started arguing with him and with other Swansea players. Was a shot where it seemed like he yelled "fudge off" to Michu after he had been over to pull Dyer away from De Guzman as he wouldn't leave him alone to get ready for the kick. Since the Bradford goalie had been sent off there was plenty of time to argue about it since it took the reserve goalie some time to get ready.

Just a bit of an in the moment overreaction from Dyer though, him and De Guzman seemed to hug it out afterwards. Not a big deal.

After that Dyer seemed a bit more selfish than usual, scuffed a couple of shots and was taken off by Laudrup. Probably not too happy about his behaviour.

Cheers for the replies lads.
In my view it shows Nathan Dyers heart is in the right place and his mind set is completely spot on. Passion.
I would be very dissapointed if I was him not to have got my hat trick. With Bradford down to 10 men and already 3-0 down it wouldnt have been such a bad thing to of missed it...

And that's perfectly reasonable. But when De Guzman said that he still wanted to take it (something I also think is reasonable), Dyer started arguing with him and with other Swansea players. Was a shot where it seemed like he yelled "fudge off" to Michu after he had been over to pull Dyer away from De Guzman as he wouldn't leave him alone to get ready for the kick. Since the Bradford goalie had been sent off there was plenty of time to argue about it since it took the reserve goalie some time to get ready.

Just a bit of an in the moment overreaction from Dyer though, him and De Guzman seemed to hug it out afterwards. Not a big deal.

After that Dyer seemed a bit more selfish than usual, scuffed a couple of shots and was taken off by Laudrup. Probably not too happy about his behaviour.

He scuffed more shots prior to the penalty incident.

Ha! Ha!

How bad is it to be a Chelsea fan right now? They hate their manager, tomorrow they will be cheering on West fudging Ham and next week they won't know who they should be cheering for!

I so want Chelsea in the Europa final!

Cheers for the replies lads.
In my view it shows Nathan Dyers heart is in the right place and his mind set is completely spot on. Passion.
I would be very dissapointed if I was him not to have got my hat trick. With Bradford down to 10 men and already 3-0 down it wouldnt have been such a bad thing to of missed it...

I can understand his disappointment, but if De Gusman wants the kick and Laudrup thinks that the way it should be then shouting abuse at your team mates when 3-0 up in the league cup final and the biggest game of your club's history isn't great. But like I said i think it was just a heat of the moment thing.

He scuffed more shots prior to the penalty incident.

Could be. I just remembered a couple after the penalty. Was quite surprised to see him taken off since he was on a hat trick, so I'm assuming Laudrup wasn't impressed either by his behaviour or by his play.

I can understand his disappointment, but if De Gusman wants the kick and Laudrup thinks that the way it should be then shouting abuse at your team mates when 3-0 up in the league cup final and the biggest game of your club's history isn't great. But like I said i think it was just a heat of the moment thing.

Could be. I just remembered a couple after the penalty. Was quite surprised to see him taken off since he was on a hat trick, so I'm assuming Laudrup wasn't impressed either by his behaviour or by his play.

Dyer has been the substitute candidate all season, coming off isn't that big of a surprise and doesn't have anything to do with the spot kick situation.

Watching A.Madrid and Espanyol. Wow - so much feigning it's unreal (particularly from Espanyol)!

A.M doing very well with 10 men. Still got 2 forwards on and aiming for more.

Watching A.Madrid and Espanyol. Wow - so much feigning it's unreal (particularly from Espanyol)!

A.M doing very well with 10 men. Still got 2 forwards on and aiming for more.

I am seriously bored of the Spanish League now, want to watch the Bundisliga now more.

Was watching the Barca game last night and specifically just watching Messi. I came away thinking what the hell was that performance about, he played up front of the 3 and just stood there all game, didn't make any runs, didn't run to receive the ball, just stood there and waited for the ball to come to his feet, then he had his burst. I'd love to see the Opta stuff on him, I'd specifically like to see the distance covered with breaking from just walking, so a jog into sprint range, IMO it would be lucky to break a 1 KM. It was one of the weirdest performances I have seen. Adebayor work rate would have put him to shame.

I could only suggest that they are so far in front of the La Liga that he doesn't need to put a shift in and also Barcelona has two Classicos in a week and then the home leg against Milan coming in the next 3 games.

ihtCRiKfbnx61.gif

Back