• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

QPR XI v Norwich: Cesar, Fabio, Samba, Hill, Traore, SWP, Derry, Mbia, Townsend, Taarabt, Mackie
Bench: Green, Ben Haim, Jenas, Park, Granero, Zamora, Bothroyd

Norwich XI: Bunn, Martin, Johnson, Bassong, Turner, Snodgrass, Holt, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Garrido, Tettey

QPR team to face Norwich: Cesar, Traore, Derry, Samba, Hill, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Fabio, Townsend, Mbia

Really excited to see Townsend play 90 minutes today for QPR. I really think that kid has got something. I want him to start challenging our wingers next season.

When I've seen Townsend before, I've always thought his weakness is his decision making. He's quick and puts some decent crosses in however he always seems to run down blind alleys to me. THis loan should be great experience for him is Harry is going to start him

When I've seen Townsend before, I've always thought his weakness is his decision making. He's quick and puts some decent crosses in however he always seems to run down blind alleys to me. THis loan should be great experience for him is Harry is going to start him

If he learns to get his head up when he's on a run he'll progress into a half decent player, at the moment he has no idea whether there's even anyone in the box when he crosses.

If he learns to get his head up when he's on a run he'll progress into a half decent player, at the moment he has no idea whether there's even anyone in the box when he crosses.

Agree - similar what I mean about making blind runs....head down and run without looking up and thinking. Hopefully this loan spell will help improve him

QPR are pretty much bossing the game at the moment. Norwich need to make a change, it cant carry on like this for them.
Taarabt whipped in a great cross and I cant believe no one got on the end of it!
Wheres Harry Kane when you need him, eh Norwich? 8-[

Back