• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Everton will be the happiest of all teams contesting fourth after tonight. I'm glad we ended up getting the draw. We didn't lose any ground on Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool didn't gain any ground on us, just Everton now right in there. Only thing stopping me from thinking Everton will be challenging through out is the fact they travel to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd etc. I believe?

Everton don't show any signs of slowing down. About time everyone started taking them seriously. They have Villa at home on Saturday which is as easy as it gets at the moment.

Everton don't show any signs of slowing down. About time everyone started taking them seriously. They have Villa at home on Saturday which is as easy as it gets at the moment.

They're about to hit a rough patch, hopefully they won't recover in time.

Villa (H)
Manchester U (A)
Norwich (A)
Reading (H)
Arsenal (A)
City (H)
Stoke (H)
Spurs (A)

Still early doors though. Like I said after that:

Man Utd (A)
Norwich (A)
Reading (H)
Arsenal (A)
City (H)
Stoke (H)
Spurs (A)
QPR (H)
Sunderland (A)
Fulham (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Chelsea (A)

Not easy.

Wow, that is great news that Cheat$ki crumbled again. They just did that at Soton. And couldn't beat Brentford or whoever it was. Their iron will is wilting, great stuff. I hear Benitez took off star-man Mata for the rat-faced Benayoun, then it all went south. Quality.

Strange how Le Fondre can't get a start, he must be a poor player or weak runner or something, other than goals.

Everton will be the happiest of all teams contesting fourth after tonight. I'm glad we ended up getting the draw. We didn't lose any ground on Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool didn't gain any ground on us, just Everton now right in there. Only thing stopping me from thinking Everton will be challenging through out is the fact they travel to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd etc. I believe?

They do, as well as Liverpool away, just as a matter of interest their other two aways are Norwich and Sunderland. They have some really tough aways in that run.
If any of the chasing 3 teams had to gain on us, they would have been my preferred option (obv I would have rather none of them did)

They're about to hit a rough patch, hopefully they won't recover in time.

Villa (H)
Manchester U (A)
Norwich (A)
Reading (H)
Arsenal (A)
City (H)
Stoke (H)
Spurs (A)

Hmm, they got a point at United last season, they have a very good record against Emirates Marketing Project and will certainly give us a game. They do well against the likes of Norwich and Stoke too who are physical teams.

Fergie: "But in the second half Southampton have been the best team to play here this season. We were fortunate to win the game."

He has forgotten all about little old us!

We were so lucky today. We played brick and got a draw along with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project

Fergie: "But in the second half Southampton have been the best team to play here this season. We were fortunate to win the game."

Lets be honest, in the second half we were holding on for dear life

Yeh, but we are not due to play them now. He only praises us a few days before we play them.

Chelsea fans are having a meltdown over Rafa not bringing on Terry to protect the lead. Apparently Reading didn't have a shot on goal until they scored their first goal.

Chelsea fans are having a meltdown over Rafa not bringing on Terry to protect the lead. Apparently Reading didn't have a shot on goal until they scored their first goal.

Chelsea fans are having a Rafa meltdown fullstop.

And........picking up the same issues AVB had when there. The Terry/Lampard domination........did you see Lampard shaking his head as he walked off? And the alleged Terry stare at Rafa?

Obvious what the issues are there.

Chelsea fans are having a Rafa meltdown fullstop.

And........picking up the same issues AVB had when there. The Terry/Lampard domination........did you see Lampard shaking his head as he walked off? And the alleged Terry stare at Rafa?

Obvious what the issues are there.

Super Frank..why does every manager try to get rid of him? The disrespect for Walcott on here..MOTD highlights suggest 2 MOTM displays

Back