• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Awesome freekick from Baines. Not quite as good as Benny's strike v Everton.

If QPR do manage to get a draw or win, they will be well up for it v us. On the other hand any points Chelsea drop is good news.

Oscar is so good. Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Marin, Moses... embarrassment of riches. Quality players

Awesome freekick from Baines. Not quite as good as Benny's strike v Everton.

If QPR do manage to get a draw or win, they will be well up for it v us. On the other hand any points Chelsea drop is good news.

Oscar is so good. Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Marin, Moses... embarrassment of riches. Quality players

Is it me, or were we linked with most of those, if not all of them, before they signed for Chelsea?

So close Saudi Sportswashing Machine...Santiago Nunez would have scored there

Yea I been thinking this every time I see him. Very good on the ball. Seems quite clever. How is that game shaping up... I started watching Chelski

1-2 Everton.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine looked good this half and Everton were completley void of any attacking threat....but of course they score on their first attack of the half.

Back