• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Lampard and Luiz as the central 2 midfielders is a mess for Chelsea.
Have they no one else?

I don't get how qpr's results have been so terrible, they look decent to me and they have a number of players who came from top clubs or who were highly rated - Cesar, Fabio, Bosinwga, Onuoha, Granero, Faurlin, Hoilett, Taarabt. Maybe not the best players but they should be able to do much better than they are doing.

Obertan falls over and 30,000 northern monkeys scream for a pen

Mugs

Suarez really is an annoyingly great player.

As for Chelsea, it's getting genuinely suspicious how many decisions are given their way. Pathetic mentality, if that were a QPR player he'd be off 100%

Yeah he is. I wonder who people think is a better/more important player for their team between Suarez and Mata?

I don't get how qpr's results have been so terrible, they look decent to me and they have a number of players who came from top clubs or who were highly rated - Cesar, Fabio, Bosinwga, Onuoha, Granero, Faurlin, Hoilett, Taarabt. Maybe not the best players but they should be able to do much better than they are doing.

The only reason they are at that club is the 100k plus wages.
They don't have a team or any team spirit just a collection of money hungry footballers with no real connection to the club.

The only reason they are at that club is the 100k plus wages.
They don't have a team or any team spirit just a collection of money hungry footballers with no real connection to the club.

Until Jan 14th, when no doubt they will gel and play like European giants

Yeah he is. I wonder who people think is a better/more important player for their team between Suarez and Mata?

I think, while Mata is brilliant, other players can slot in and do a decent job at Chelsea. If Suarez ever gets injured they are completely screwed. I know they've signed Sturridge, but he's no where near the same class.

Looks like there will be an inquest at HT. Chelsea have now gone 45mins without a penalty. Rom'll fix it

So if its not a penalty, should it not be a yellow card...hang on, it wasnt Gareth Bale

CFC announcer Neil Barnett welcomes back old boy Marvin Hinton. 'He won more medals at CFC than QPR have won in their history'. Ouch

This guy is a total ****, like CFC has zero class

Back