• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ok newcastles turn again... Arse will brick themselves again

If Tiote can stop just standing still with the ball and waiting to be tackled, they might get a result.

He's been poor for a while now, probably not in our side if everyone was fit.

Pardew's 'no more goals' signal/tactic after Saudi Sportswashing Machine's third didn't really work did it.

Pardew's 'no more goals' signal/tactic after Saudi Sportswashing Machine's third didn't really work did it.

Can't imagine why that didn't work.

Ok now watch Saudi Sportswashing Machine brick arsenal up. It will be better if it's late on

We should be trying to activate Ba's release clause if he has one. Lethal

Why is that little kid continuously singing the theme song to 'Rocko's Modern life'?

How can you score 3 at United and 3 at Arsenal in 4 days and not pick up a single point??

Soft against Ba. He has looked the shizzel. Someone will buy him. Probably arse.

He's been poor for a while now, probably not in our side if everyone was fit.

What happened? I've not watched your lot much, but from the 'Arry scouting I did (watching MOTD) he seemed good.

How can you score 3 at United and 3 at Arsenal in 4 days and not pick up a single point??

Quite easy when you have the likes of Simpson, Williamson and Perch in defence, they're League 1 players at best.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine wait until the 89th minute to score please

yeah, I can see another goal in this game, sadly I see it going to arsenal. Giroud probably.

Back