• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Fellaini's hold up play has been and is exceptional. Adds so much to this Everton team.

I remember when he first joined the side and I thought he was decent but more reknowned for his dirty play. I think he's either improved a lot or I've seen a lot more of his games to understand more about the type of player that he really is.

I keep forgetting that Palacios is playing for Stoke, will probably still be shocked when he lines up against us later this season!
I think Fellaini is a great player, he has good first touch, works an opportunity and although he's been selfish tonight he works hard for the team's success.

I certainly feel he will be an ex-player who will always get a good reception on his returns to the Lane along with Robbo

12 mins in and nani / wellbeck constantly coming off the line

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here - are you comparing those two to our wingers Bale and Lennon?

Or did you realise United are not getting round the back of Everton's defence and are not penetrating because of it?

Kagawa looks like a Modricesque player who you can play the ball into him when he has players around him. I know we can't compete with United but who the fcuk are we going for....and why are we leaving it so late.

Kagawa looks like a Modricesque player who you can play the ball into him when he has players around him. I know we can't compete with United but who the fcuk are we going for....and why are we leaving it so late.

If Harry was still here I'd be having serious Nigel-Reo-Coker-on-deadline-day fears

I remember when he (Fellaini) first joined the side and I thought he was decent but more reknowned for his dirty play. I think he's either improved a lot or I've seen a lot more of his games to understand more about the type of player that he really is.

Agree with that. Seems to have grown much more intelligent - he now uses his somewhat dirty side to his advantage now, making space for himself. Kanoute-esque in the velcro department, and a great eye for setting others up.

Impressed with Everton so far - fantastic effort and save there from Osman/DeGea.

Back