• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Haha my clown shoe gooner neighbour was celebrating their equaliser like they'd won the league. At least it's a quiet night! :D

So apparently that's 9 shoot-outs Bradford have won in a row? Can you play for England please???

That has cheered me up no end.

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Steve Bould was supposed to make them Invincibles again, wasn't he? The clean-sheet master, creating a rock-solid defence to accompany Wenger's beautiful, flowing philosophy and inspiring a Cazorla and Wheelchair-inspired Arsenal to the title after eight years of hurt.....

Judging by the media toss-fest at the beginning of the season, you'd have thought tey'd be ten points ahead of everyone else by now. Instead they've lost to Bradford.

And to think they celebrated getting an 'easy draw'. :D

I remember when some posters were worried that the comeback against Reading would inspire Arsenal to great things lol

lol at the abuse Frimpong is getting on twitter

@Frimpong26AFC A footballer? No ... forget that - you'd never pull it off ... #Bench

“@Frimpong26AFC: Leaveit” I detest you more than that club itself. You deplorable human being

I don't usually go on arse-mania, makes me feel unclean, but just now I made an exception. Hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ho ho ho!

I haven't seen it yet, but I have to now:

"43 min: WHAT A MISS! OH MY GIDDY AUNT, WHAT A MISS! Gibbs crosses low and from little more than two yards out, with the keeper nowhere, Gervinho scuffs his shot wide. That was quite remarkable. To be honest "scuffs" gives that effort more credit than it deserves. He barely made any contact at all. "He's a quality player as he's proving time and time again," suggests my Arsenal-supporting colleague Toby Moses from across the desk, with perhaps a touch of irony."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/11/bradford-city-arsenal-live-mbm

Someone please go on twitter and give those ****s Wheelchair, Szezcney and Frimpong some stick

Back