• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Oh my GHod, that was a great bit of cheating by Arsenal yet again!
Pires-esque!

Thought Modric was brilliant tonight, must be good "playing" for one of Europe's elite!

Did Cech think that was going wide or something?

Cazorla's fall looked ridiculous in real time as well. The way he lifts his legs up and goes down for no apparent reason.

Ref an absolute disgrace. West Brom denied a clear penalty, then ignores the foul by Chamberlain before their second penalty.

Pretty standard days work at the Emirates.

Ref an absolute disgrace. West Brom denied a clear penalty, then ignores the foul by Chamberlain before their second penalty.

Bailed out time and time again...I'm sure Louganis is a coach there.

£2m :lol:

Bargain of the year

Laudrup replaced Sigurdsson (loan ended), Allen and Sinclair with Michu, de Guzman, Ki, Pablo, Chico and a net transfer surplus...bloody good job. Levy would love him.

WBA obviously a decent side but no highlights for Arsenal except for the penalties. Chelsea not exactly wonderful. Swansea slipping was a surprise and Norwich were good value for the win. We struggled against Liverpool who struggled against Swansea so right now I am confused as to how good any team in the EPL is.

WBA obviously a decent side but no highlights for Arsenal except for the penalties. Chelsea not exactly wonderful. Swansea slipping was a surprise and Norwich were good value for the win. We struggled against Liverpool who struggled against Swansea so right now I am confused as to how good any team in the EPL is.

Tomm at 5pm I think we'll have a clearer idea of one side I personally feel could surprise everyone if supported in the window!!!

In Michu, Swansea now has a cutting edge that D Graham could not provide last season. Last season I kept saying their imitated tiki-taka would be found out soon because of their lack of quality. But the appointment of Laudrup and a series of shrewd transfers later, they are a real force to beckon. I would think last night slip was more of a bad day in office...their set-piece defence was on a par with us (meaning not very good). A side note is that the club itself should be recommended for the swiftness they shown in dealing with a possible racism gesture by one of their fans.

Hughton didn't have to deal with any major departure, and he had also shrewdly added some mostly defensive pieces in Bassong, Turner, Tetley and Snodgrass to solidify his team. It took a while for Hughton to ingrain in Norwich players the importance of defence and though their only creative linchpin Hoolahan was restrained (or in a better term, more disciplined), their style and results have since taken off. It might not have much connection, but Norwich did a double over Swansea last season, sort of exposing Swansea's weakness against their style. Hughton's Norwich also have two good results against us this season.

Premier league is really a class above 75% of the Europa League opponents.

Oh my GHod, that was a great bit of cheating by Arsenal yet again!
Pires-esque!

bale-dive.gif

That didn't win us a goal though did it?
I dont think that has any relevance to this argument, tbh - both are wrong and those suggesting Bale's antics are justified is pure hypocrisy, imv. With respect.

This whole jumping away from injury spacegoat is exactly that, imv - but if people want to go down that route - then Cazorla was doing EXACTLY the same thing by moving his leg away from the swinging boot

Last edited:

I dont think that has any relevance to this argument, tbh - both are wrong and those suggesting Bale's antics are justified is pure hypocrisy, imv. With respect.

This whole jumping away from injury spacegoat is exactly that, imv - but if people want to go down that route - then Cazorla was doing EXACTLY the same thing by moving his leg away from the swinging boot

If so, the diff was that Cazorla tried to avoid injury/contact AFTER he has both evaded the contact and "simulated" IN the penalty box. My understanding from reading the recent reports is that the intention part is the key in the so-called simulation offence nowsaday.
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideo...ve-to-win-arsenals-first-penalty-v-west-brom/

Though it must also be pointed out that Scum was controlling the game and would have won it anyway even if Podolski/Gervinho both have horrible misses.

An important derby match today. 80,000 people expected to attend with prawns at stake. And its not in Manchester.

Mohun Bagan and East Bengal play the Kolkata derby (which they've played over 300 times). The fans of the winner get to eat a special fish or prawns respectively.

P.S. I wonder what the special food would be for the NLD if we had this tradition.

If so, the diff was that Cazorla tried to avoid injury/contact AFTER he has both evaded the contact and "simulated" IN the penalty box. My understanding from reading the recent reports is that the intention part is the key in the so-called simulation offence nowsaday.
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideo...ve-to-win-arsenals-first-penalty-v-west-brom/

Though it must also be pointed out that Scum was controlling the game and would have won it anyway even if Podolski/Gervinho both have horrible misses.

How many times haven't you seen a team being in total control only to have it end up as a draw or loss? You could at least add a 'probbably' somewhere in there.

Back