• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Huge goal for Sheffield Wednesday against fellow relegation strugglers Bristol City.

9bao0p.jpg

Absolutely disgusting. I hate this brick.

(Unless Bale does it)

I think Tom Daley's got some new competition...

Absolutely disgusting. I hate this brick.

(Unless Bale does it)

That is a totally different incident.

Last week Sidwell totally cut across Bales path - a bit like a fudgein car going across your path whilst driving. Youre going to swerve out the way. Bale had to get out the way and if he continued in his normal path he was going to be hit.

This Cazorla incident - the tackle was no where near his way and he blatantly dived. It was a standing tackle and nowhere near the guy.

DHSF - I disagree - diving is what it says on the label

We can't have it one way only

There's diving, then there's simulation.

That is a totally different incident.

Last week Sidwell totally cut across Bales path - a bit like a fudgein car going across your path whilst driving. Youre going to swerve out the way. Bale had to get out the way and if he continued in his normal path he was going to be hit.

This Cazorla incident - the tackle was no where near his way and he blatantly dived. It was a standing tackle and nowhere near the guy.

Will the media pick up on it though?
It even got him a penalty, when was the last Bale incident to happen in the box? NL derby last season is the first that comes to mind, but I think there was a slight contact in that situation also?

Bale needs to stop diving. It's the art of scum bags - like Cazorla - and our players cannot be painted with that brush. If Arsenal's star player wants to dive then that's good to laugh at, and takes the glory out of them winning, but I feel sick when I see our star player dive.

Dive to win a penalty, then have the ref ignore a freekick to the other team in the build up to the second goal. Just another day at the office for Arsenal.

DHSF - I disagree - diving is what it says on the label

We can't have it one way only

Well I think you can Dont wanna turn this into the bale thread or diving thread but with the cazorla one the guy just dropped on the spot and fell flat on his knees - it wasnt a foul as the guy didnt even make a proper tackle. Bales one was a foul and he was going to get hit if he didnt 'dive' out of the way. Totally different.

Chelsea haven't got a Premier League game now until the 23rd of December.

We have 2 in that time.

Queens Park Rangers set a new record for the longest winless start.

Real Madrid losing 2-1 to Vallodolid

Arsene Wenger defended Santi Cazorla after Arsenal's victory over West Bromwich Albion, but has yet to review the incident which infuriated Steve Clarke.

Mikel Arteta opened the scoring for the Gunners with a penalty in their 2-0 victory over the Baggies, after referee Mike Jones ruled that Steven Reid had brought down Cazorla.

Clarke hit out at the decision after the final whistle and insisted there was 'zero contact', but Wenger revealed that he had talked to Cazorla.

"I am sorry if it was not a penalty, but I have spoken to Santi and he said he was touched, lost his balance. Has he made a bit more of it? I don't know," Wenger said.

"When he [a player] is touched, he goes down, the referee can give or not give the penalty. Of course [I will speak to Santi if he has not been touched]. I will look at it, don't worry."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8318946/Arsene-Wenger-says-Santi-Cazorla-lost-his-balance-for-penalty-against-West-Brom

Arsene Wenger defended Santi Cazorla after Arsenal's victory over West Bromwich Albion, but has yet to review the incident which infuriated Steve Clarke.

Mikel Arteta opened the scoring for the Gunners with a penalty in their 2-0 victory over the Baggies, after referee Mike Jones ruled that Steven Reid had brought down Cazorla.

Clarke hit out at the decision after the final whistle and insisted there was 'zero contact', but Wenger revealed that he had talked to Cazorla.

"I am sorry if it was not a penalty, but I have spoken to Santi and he said he was touched, lost his balance. Has he made a bit more of it? I don't know," Wenger said.

"When he [a player] is touched, he goes down, the referee can give or not give the penalty. Of course [I will speak to Santi if he has not been touched]. I will look at it, don't worry."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8318946/Arsene-Wenger-says-Santi-Cazorla-lost-his-balance-for-penalty-against-West-Brom

To be fair to Monsieur Wenger, he does tend to chew his players out for *blatant* dives these days. Tons of questionable stuff he dubiously claims he didn't see, but nailed-on attempts to con the referee, he takes action. I think he blasted Eboue a while back for trying something similar.

Pires, Ljunberg et al though...when that lot were doing taking metaphorical bullets to the face, he was nowhere to be seen. Probably because they were winning at the time.

Well I think you can Dont wanna turn this into the bale thread or diving thread but with the cazorla one the guy just dropped on the spot and fell flat on his knees - it wasnt a foul as the guy didnt even make a proper tackle. Bales one was a foul and he was going to get hit if he didnt 'dive' out of the way. Totally different.

Agree 100%.
There was no potential injury to avoid there.
Soon people will see Cazorla as one of the exaggerators he is...again, against us, whist Ade's challenge was stupid, and for some refs a yellow card challenge, that Cazorla made the very worst of; the triple roll was spectacular!

I looooove the way Roma play football.

I don't know if it is Totti pulling out passes, attacking wing backs like Balzaretti down the wing or Pjanic pulling the strings every game. They also have Osvaldo up front who I really like the look of. We've been linked with him a few times. Wouldn't mind him here at all.

Back