• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Great result for Chelsea today.

They've now gone an incredible three matches without conceding a manager.

This time last week we were 9 points behind West Brom!

Important games coming thick and fast. Next week we have:

Emirates Marketing Project vs. Man Utd
Everton vs. Tottenham
Arsenal vs. West Brom

Amazingly next week if results go there way, Swansea could be in 4th place with us in 3rd.

If, as Harold Wilson once remarked, a week is a long time in politics, it's a bloody eternity in football.

And I am going to hold my hands up. i was worried by the time we played Swansea on the 16th we would be around 11th/12th (granted with a game in hand). So happy to be proven wrong

fudge me the United goalie..whooah..Rafael and Rafa bad days for two of them..

RVP gets the points again..Fergie has got his statue coat out from the mothballs

Last edited:

Quite clever the bubbles there ..Rafa has the hump..Mata could have had a hat trick..this is hilarious..

Let them eat cake..

Edit: echo, echo...

I am loving this and the best is yet to come..Arsenal next!!

Last edited:

Swansea top value for their win..going close a few times before they score..=why was the Arse player not booked for diving there?

Michu 2-0..Arsenal fans boo and rightly..NO highlights for Arsenal

£2 mill for Michu?

Last edited:

That is Foy..ridiculous booking--John Motson has no axe to grind--good stop LL--can't make my mind up about the Sandro goal--THE SIG serves it up on a plate for JD--pinpoint pass from THE DEUCE--I don't like it-I LOVE IT!!!!
AVB!!! Give up the fags, mate!

We got the Toffees next..Fellatio scores again..if we beat them I will start to believe

Kosher pen--Fellatio foul 100%

I do not like the bollox that Moyes come out with on a regular basis

Last edited:

If HR was still at Spurs..Jonas a Spurs player? Stoke moving up the table..WBA bubble burst or a hiccup?

Dramatic music..Norwich v Sunderland...lol..interested in the Liverpool game..scraped 1-0 and they had us under the cosh..what a day what a league..Shelvey again hits the woodwork as does Suarez

Suarez handball..what a surprise..really annoys me that Bale is tarred with the same brush as Suarez

Last edited:

That is Foy..ridiculous booking--John Motson has no axe to grind--good stop LL--can't make my mind up about the Sandro goal--THE SIG serves it up on a plate for JD--pinpoint pass from THE DEUCE--I don't like it-I LOVE IT!!!!
AVB!!! Give up the fags, mate!

amazing post.
hero!
=D>

Back