• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Not only joint 3rd, but we've played the hardest away games (exc. chelsea) and are joint top scorers. Performances aren't always scintillating, but if we sort out the back the stats say we could do well

Arsenal down to 10th. Us in the top 4.

Where have I seen this before.

Ive seen it before when they had the best striker in the world!

I dont see the best striker in the world in their side anymore...

Also wasnt their win against us meant to give them confidence?

It's turning out alright today, hasn't it ? But we learn from the past, we have to keep doing well, especially middle of the season ... are we happy with the work wenger and rafa are doing ? Hope we have a better Jan transfer window than others, it'll help for sure as we keep chasing top 3-4

In a week weve played 3 won 3 9 points, in that time, WBA got 3, Everton got 3, Arsenal got 2, Chelsea got 2, for once we actually capitalised when results went our way, Tottenham Hotspur - Team of the Week and a big F**k off to all you AVB haters, on same points as 3rd now

Well said that man. A Carlsberg day indeed

Credit to Laudrup. Michu =:Leading Premiership scorer with 10. Bargain signing of the season so far surely?

Not only joint 3rd, but we've played the hardest away games (exc. chelsea) and are joint top scorers. Performances aren't always scintillating, but if we sort out the back the stats say we could do well

Good point. If we could just avoid defeat at EVerton next week, we have 3 out of the next 5 at home plus Villa and Sunderland away. We have a great chance to push on over xmas. If we could be sat in 3rd after the Reading game on NYD I would class that as a superb achievement bearing in mind who we have missed for the first 4/5months of the season

Horrible time to be an Arsenal fan right now. Maybe all those deluded "In Arsene We Trust" macarons will wake up now. Gazidis and Wenger are leading my club to mid table obscurity, but all they seem to be interested in is their fudging profits. I'll always support the players, but they clearly don't want to play for Wenger any more, they look lost and directionless. This is probably the worst we've been since the early 80's. Fair play to Swansea though, they were magnificent.

:ross:

ESPN have made a clanger tonight, Bayern v Dortmund about to come on but they would rather show Reading v Man Utd? nonsense!

Great results all round for us today. I'm still not going to get excited about finishing above the scum, I'll believe it when it happens.

ESPN have made a clanger tonight, Bayern v Dortmund about to come on but they would rather show Reading v Man Utd? nonsense!

I know, whoever picked the game dropped a gonad. It's on tomorrow morning though, Bayern game that is.

Lovely to see old yellowface crestfallen being interview on SSN !!! :ross:

Superb finish by Robson-Kanu

Reading 1-0!

Back