• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

reading 2-1 up....impressive comeback, Everton missed loads of chances

Beating Chelsea or Arsenal would have been sweet, but putting those feckers in their place is a must next weekend.

It is. Not just for local pride though.We badly need 4pts from the next 2 home games,because the 2 aways that follow are toughies too

I said one loss will show up Chelsea and since they lost to Man Utd they have drawn with Swansea, drawn with Liverpool and lost to West Brom.

Boing Boing.

You tw#ts why didnt you defend like that against Arsenal......yes i'm still bitter about that

I said one loss will show up Chelsea and since they lost to Man Utd they have drawn with Swansea, drawn with Liverpool and lost to West Brom.

Tbh A bit more composure and better finishing, we would have beaten them. We had them on the ropes at 2-1, well on top, if we had got the 3rd that day I still say we would have won. That Defoe lob could have been the goal that killed them off

gutting

Thought both of Everton's goals may not have come off on another day and agreed with Shearer that Sunderland created plenty of goal scoring opportunities. Can't see Everton scoring many if afro guy goes off the boil so absolutely do not agree with Shearer they will get 4th.
Have to say based on MOTD that WBA's result looked the better. Steve Clarke seems unflustered by it all-his experience at the top will see him in good stead-he has seen winners at close quarters.

Said this last week. Long way to go but a punt on WBA to finish top 4 at long odds may be worth 50p.

1-0 Norwich.

Which means Man Utd will win.

Still can't believe SAF persists with Giggs, the guys dogbrick.

It has to be soon hasn't it? Can't wait for the bitter gobbrick to get the sack. Makes me laugh how most were outraged by City's treatment of him, he's quite clearly a fudging terrible manager who surely will have to rebuild his reputation from the championship if he's lucky

Marky Mark and The Relegation Boys

DAYO, GET ON IT

It has to be soon hasn't it? Can't wait for the bitter gobbrick to get the sack. Makes me laugh how most were outraged by City's treatment of him, he's quite clearly a fudging terrible manager who surely will have to rebuild his reputation from the championship if he's lucky

In all fairness, we did treat him badly. We had already pretty much hired Mancini before Hughes was sacked. Though he is still a terrible, terrible manager. Useless when it comes to transfers, tactics and man-management. He is one of the biggest myths in English football.

r600x600.jpg

Back