• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

QPR have Man U and Sunderland next, both away. Hughes won't be there in December, that much I'm certain of.

Dont think that one's too much to worry about tbh. Sunderland fans dont know where their next win is coming from. (Dec
29th probably!)

Dont think that one's too much to worry about tbh. Sunderland fans dont know where their next win is coming from. (Dec
29th probably!)

Yet they're one point better off this season compared to the same fixtures last season.

Arry must be washing the Range Rover as we speak - prepping it for that Monday drive :)

QPR 2 0 down.

This would be the last straw for the owners I think. Redknapp is definitely going in by Monday

I hope not. Redknapp has a habit of raiding previous clubs and if he goes to QPR I can see some players that AVB isn't too fond of yet, but who I do think will feature in his plans once everything is settled, going there.

I hope not. Redknapp has a habit of raiding previous clubs and if he goes to QPR I can see some players that AVB isn't too fond of yet, but who I do think will feature in his plans once everything is settled, going there.

He can have Gallas on Jan 1st for me

I can only see him being interested in Parker, Defoe and Dawson. He can have all three as long as we replace them. Should get decent money for them as well, can't rely on Stoke all the time.

I can only see him being interested in Parker, Defoe and Dawson. He can have all three as long as we replace them. Should get decent money for them as well, can't rely on Stoke all the time.

I hope we don't get rid of Dawson. He is our best centre half!

City 3 Villa 0 2 penalties in 10mins

Liverpool 16 goals scored in 12 games (Suarez with 10 of them)

Taxi for Villa 4-0

We might not be first on MOTD if they keep this up

Liverpool with t 3rd

doing what we should have done a couple of weeks ago

Reading 2-1 Alf scores again

Villa in the bottom 3....where they belong

Back