• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Volley into the top corner from quite a tight angle. Top finish

thanks man.

seems they played their way in after the first 15 or so.

if it stays like this, Rogers really does have a terrible home record. i think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have to go again though, can't see them restricting Pool to no chances.

If they go on to lose this then Liverpool will have 10 points from 10 games, but I feel they've played a fair bit better than us.

Not sure if mentioned anywhere else.

2 Non-league teams guaranteed to be in the 3rd Round draw (Thats Chelsea and United sorted).

Potential MK Dons v Wimbledon tie if they both win (tasty)

Carlisle v Bournemouth (what an away trip that is!)
Crawley Town v Chelmsford

The day football becomes a non contact sport is the day I stop watching.

If they go on to lose this then Liverpool will have 10 points from 10 games, but I feel they've played a fair bit better than us.

maybe in general, but they haven't hit the heights that we did in the first half against Man U. they are utterly reliant on Suarez too.

i'd rather be in our position, with our team and manager than theirs.

The day football becomes a non contact sport is the day I stop watching.

won't be long now mate.

it's obviously the agenda in many quarters otherwise comments like the HT presenter made wouldn't routinely be trotted out.

This! It's a penalty if you are fouled, not if there's contact.

and nevermind that the Saudi Sportswashing Machine player had also made contact with the BALL before Suarez was even touched.

alas, no... there was some contact between two footballers so it must be a PENALTY!!!!!!!1111!!!11

I've felt their League position was a little false too, they had a beast of an opening set of fixtures,still think they will be a threat come April/May, but the way things are panning out, its the other team from Liverpool teams may have to finish above if they want to finish in the Top 4 this season

WBA win tomorrow and the fourth race is so tasty

Pool has three wins at home this calendar year.

I've felt their League position was a little false too, they had a beast of an opening set of fixtures,still think they will be a threat come April/May, but the way things are panning out, its the other team from Liverpool teams may have to finish above if they want to finish in the Top 4 this season

Interesting because I feel the opposite about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Granted they have some good players but I still don't know if they ran us and Arsenal so close for 3rd last season. They never seem to play that well whenever I watch them, they haven't played well this season. Plus they had Ba scoring for fun, then he stopped scoring and Cisse took over, now Cisse's goals have dried up and Ba has found form again. Why can't they both be off form at the same time?

1352048707469.gif

Back