• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Fair play to the Arsenal fans, always give a good account of themselves at Old Trafford.

That goal may be good news for us. Ends 2-1. I would have preferred a draw but that will do nicely.

Ray Willkins is a guest on Matchday Live - ripping into Arsenal

Why are people wanting a draw? We win today and we'll be exactly where we was before the game kicked off and even further ahead of the scum. Great result for us.

Why are people wanting a draw? We win today and we'll be exactly where we was before the game kicked off and even further ahead of the scum. Great result for us.

Some of us are looking up not down.

I agree. Arsenal, Everton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Liverpool dropping points is always good for us.

Some of us are looking up not down.

I admire your optimism but we're getting nowhere near Man Utd. We just lost 3 of our best players over the summer. I'd be very happy with 4th again and Arsenal are imo the most direct rival for that.

I admire your optimism but we're getting nowhere near Man Utd. We just lost 3 of our best players over the summer. I'd be very happy with 4th again and Arsenal are imo the most direct rival for that.
Don't agree. We win today and we are 5 points clear of Arsenal, a draw we are 4 points clear.
United are currently relying on RVP. If he loses form or gets injured we will see the obvious (to me) deficiencies in their squad.
I would gamble on City-Chelsea 1-2 but 3rd and 4th are up for grabs and better-who knows?
Having said that Fergie will probably find another diamond and win the EPL!!

I'm still blowing bubbles..10 mins.

One way traffic.

Last edited:

Tevez gets subbed and a standing ovation from Hammers..meanwhile WHam are paying about £30 mill compo for his dodgy transfer.

Scott Sinclair is a City player? Helen Flanagan is not lucky enough for him?

United win looking even worse after todays other results.

Wet spam celebrating?? Have they won the World Cup or something?

Back