• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Barcelona's Lionel Messi was rushed to hospital after their 5-4 La Liga win over Deportivo La Coruna - to await the birth of his first child.
Barcelona director Andoni Zubizarreta revealed that star striker Messi - fresh from scoring a hat-trick in their dramatic league victory on Saturday - was off to hospital, but his fans had no reason to panic.

"Right now, Messi is going to the hospital, but it's for a good reason," Zubizarreta told Marca.

"Getting to meet your son is always something good.

"He played the entire match, scoring three goals. He's completely accustomed to the coming, going, travelling with the team and circumstances in a match to play every minute."

hey Gareth? ;)

Random fact (as far as I know) : In Spain fathers aren't allowed in for the birth and have to wait outside until after the baby is delivered. Maybe Messi thought he might as well play football in that case :)

Think Cabaye is a fantastic player. Still finding good passes when outnumbered.

He's a gobbrick as well, always having a little chat with the ref and other players, we definitely miss that quality in our midfield.

Everything seemed to go Saudi Sportswashing Machine's way last season so it's about time they got something against them, should've been a yellow, no more no less.

Random fact (as far as I know) : In Spain fathers aren't allowed in for the birth and have to wait outside until after the baby is delivered. Maybe Messi thought he might as well play football in that case :)

Wow - is that true?

Why arent they allowed?

FA Cup 1st Round Draw:

Kidderminster v Oldham

Hayes and Yeading or Boreham Wood v Brentford

Chelmsford or East Thurrock v Colchester

Metropolitan Police v Crawley

Luton v AFC Telford or Nuneaton

Portsmouth v Notts County

Bishop's Stortford v Hastings United

Fleetwood v Bromley

Forest Green or Dartford v Port Vale

Torquay v Hyde or Harrogate Town

AFC Bournemouth v Dagenham and Redbridge

Morecambe v Rochdale

Swindon v Macclesfield

Cambridge City v MK Dons

Cheltenham v Yate or Newport County

Dorchester v Plymouth

Coventry v Arlesey

York v AFC Wimbledon

Bury v Exeter

Chesterfield v Hartlepool

Doncaster v Bradford Park Avenue

Gillingham v S****horpe

Aldershot v Hendon

Lincoln City or FC Halifax v Walsall

Wrexham v Alfreton

Southend v Stockport

Crewe v Wycombe

Bristol Rovers v Sheffield United

Hereford v Shrewsbury

Mansfield v Slough or Gosport

Barnet v Oxford United

Rotherham v Stevenage

AFC Fylde or Ilkeston v Accrington

Gloucester v Leyton Orient

Burton v Altrincham

Guiseley v Barrow

Northampton v Bradford City

Preston v Yeovil

Braintree v Tranmere

Carlisle v Ebbsfleet

Ties to be played 3/4 November.

Also Adam Johnson is sending a message to Mancini here, bet he regrets letting him go. World class British talent. Is he still even on the pitch?*

*now fully expecting him to do something amazing and make me look like an idiot...

Also Adam Johnson is sending a message to Mancini here, bet he regrets letting him go. World class British talent. Is he still even on the pitch?*

*now fully expecting him to do something amazing and make me look like an idiot...

There's something about this phrase. Yes, he probably is one of the most talented British wingers in the world.

There's something about this phrase. Yes, he probably is one of the most talented British wingers in the world.

He may have talent but attitude wise there's just not enough there for me. Very over rated imo

QPR will win, there, I said it.

Back