• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

didnt realise dean marney was still playing at championship level

Wenger has to be applauded, he loses two of his best players this summer but Arsenal somehow continue their great start to the season.

Could ESPN suck off Arsenal anymore, brilliant this brilliant that, oh great players, been so good this season, can win the league definately...

They have played 2 decent teams, Chelsea and lost and Emirates Marketing Project and drew

Media going overboard as usual ridiculous

Surely not as bad as when Martin Tyler jizzes all over himself over Arsenal.

Deportivo have pulled it back to 3-2 after being 3-0 down.

Don't know whether to stick with this or switch over to ESPN and watch Dortmund-Schalke which was a bit tasty apparently.

4-2 now, Messi gets his 2nd. Still not half time.

2 minutes in the 2nd half, Deportivo free kick, 4-3 :lol:

Mascherano now sent off, Deportivo player ducks into his elbow :lol:

'I see this game as the most important fixture of the season, more important than Manchester United, you get the same number of points, three points, but it's more than three points, it's more important than Arsenal, more important than Tottenham because it's everything to the public and the area, it's the result of the region.'

'It commences when you are born, I was born into a Saudi Sportswashing Machine family, my father had 5 sons, I had 4 brothers, all daft about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We never thought about going into Sunderland, we didn't like them, always laughed when the lost and you grow up with that. There's only one team, you can't support two clubs in this area, you don't have two loves and in football the only love that you have is crucial to your life.'

Messi hat-trick, 5-3. 13 minutes left.

21 hat tricks for Messi in a Barca shirt! Incredible! Best player in the world without a doubt!

Good finish from Alba, chest down and lob over Valdes.

In other news, former norwegian academy player for Spurs, Dag Aleksander Olsen scored his first goal in the norwegian premier league last night. Remember him?

I do, isn't he supposed to be lightning quick?

yeah, it was mentioned in the same article that in tests he was as quick as lennon back then

Back