• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

------------------Freidel--------------------

---Walker---Gallas---Vertonghan---Benny

------------Sandro----Livermore*----------

---Lennon---------Rafa-------------Bale----

-------------------Bad Ade-------------------

subs: Cudicini, Naughton, Caulker, Jenarse, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Defoe

*Dont rate Livermore but with no Modric or Thudd and Parker out, we're suddenly looking short of numbers in CM. THinking about it more, playing Carroll alongside Sadnro would give us better balance but am sure it wont happen

It's strange how much stronger that side looks compared to our side against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, all because of Ade.

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction Tottenham v West Brom

Tottenham are another team still a work in progress, because by this time next week they could have another two or three players.

Andre Villas-Boas is very much building a side but I find it strange that he is prepared to let Michael Dawson leave. He has been injured and maybe Spurs think he won't be the same player again but he has been a very reliable and consistent centre-back for them over the past few seasons and he will not be easy to replace.

Spurs were a bit unlucky to lose a very tight game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last weekend but I think they will get off the mark this time.

I watched West Brom against Liverpool last weekend and it was a strange game. Liverpool had lots of chances in the first half and I thought, if they scored, they would win comfortably.

Credit to Baggies boss Steve Clarke, his side came up with a really good second-half performance and it was they who won comfortably in the end. They will get a very different examination at White Hart Lane, however.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 West Bromwich Albion

Here are all of Lawro's 2012-13 Premier League predictions together with how the League Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

Last edited:
You read my mind. Lots will disagree, but I still we need Dawson, with our track record, despite having 5 CB's you can guarantee at least one of them wil be crocked each week

Couldnt agree more - to sell Daws would be a BIG mistake imo

Couldnt agree more - to sell Daws would be a BIG mistake imo

In an ideal world we could stack up as many players as we want, but there is the problem of squad places and more importantly, keeping Dawson happy and giving him the amount of minutes he deserves.

If AVB is talking about setting up differently this week I doubt very much he is going to switch to a 4-4-2.

Instead I think he will not go with two sitting in midfield, playing the Sigg there because he is box to box and more attack minded than Jake.

---------------------- Friedel --------------------

Walker ---- Gallas ------- Vertonghen --- BAE

------------ Sandro -------Siggy ----------

Lennon -------------- VDV ----------------- Bale

------------------- Adebayor ---------------------

Expect Ade to come off for Defoe about 65mins at 3-0 (verts, sig, vdv) then Defoe smashes in. 4-0

w3_allgoals_240411-600.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19304163
TEAM NEWS
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen is set to make his debut as Younes Kaboul is ruled out with a knee injury.

Emmanuel Adebayor is set to start following the completion of his transfer from Emirates Marketing Project on Tuesday.

West Brom's Graham Dorrans may be available as his daughter continues to make steady progress in her recovery from meningitis in hospital.

Aside from Dorrans, manager Steve Clarke has a fully fit squad to choose from.

Yeah, but next week Kaboul will be fit again.

It's not like we're putting him down.

Well, hopefully.... but us and injuries just seem to on and on sometimes...

jus' sayin' it could leave us short - it's not out of the realms that it's all of a sudden necessary for Kaboul to require a little key hole clean out op (for example), then he's done for the month.

Back