• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Re: Jermain Defoe

Reading not your strong point is it? I said I don't watch them as often as I watch Tottenham.

We are 3rd right now and have been in a good run of form in 2013 because we have a world class player who is playing out of this world, we are winning in spite of the fact that we have two strikers have have contributed 1 league between them since January 1st, not because of them.

And we are ahead of those teams I mentioned because we have a better group of players, a better manager and Gareth Bale, it ain't because of the world class player of Adebayor and Defoe as you are so keen to keep talking them up despite everyone else on this site and every sensible Spurs fan realising that the two are in a horrendous run of form.

100% agree.

I think defoe is our least worst option at the moment. And that is a crying shame for a team in third place to have two such poor main strikers.

If that is how you see life then get on with it.

How I see it is irrelevant on this point. I thought we were brilliant against Swansea for the first 20 minutes and then OK for the rest of the game. I don't think we played badly, but for 70 minutes we didn't play well either. We did what was required.

But this is another matter entirely. Rather than snipe, why not just answer the question at hand. Do you think that it's possible for a team to play badly and still win?

How I see it is irrelevant on this point. I thought we were brilliant against Swansea for the first 20 minutes and then OK for the rest of the game. I don't think we played badly, but for 70 minutes we didn't play well either. We did what was required.

But this is another matter entirely. Rather than snipe, why not just answer the question at hand. Do you think that it's possible for a team to play badly and still win?[/QUOTE]

Of course.

It entertains me to poke him from time to time. :p

It makes me feel better.

I don't think he realises that we could actually be even higher if we had better strikers, that's why we get annoyed when they give bad performances. Either that or he's just wumming it.

Jermain Defoe did not do bad against Swansea. We won. This is the JD thread.
Who is on a wind up?

He was anonymous! Only saving grace for him was that he was only on the pitch for 30 mins.

Neither are good enough though and we need to upgrade

Well that makes the choice between two strikers in poor form far easier.

Hopefully Ade doesn't pick up a knock against Basel.

Back