• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Unless Chelsea bring on some of their bigger name attacking players I don't see there being too many goals.

Unless Chelsea bring on some of their bigger name attacking players I don't see there being too many goals.
There previous friendly they did that at half time and scored 3, hoping they do the same (well 4 for you ;) )

There previous friendly they did that at half time and scored 3, hoping they do the same (well 4 for you ;) )
Just looked at their bench lol... Subs: Beeney, Delac, Ake,*Chalobah, Christensen, Romeu, Swift, Boga, Solanke

To be honest, I have been betting mainly on tennis matches steering away from football, normally do three bets per day

Boga did it for me :) what next? I want to dump winnings on lamela first goal scorer but controlling myself... Lloris going to play tonight? If not I'll go for overs...

Boga did it for me :) what next? I want to dump winnings on lamela first goal scorer but controlling myself... Lloris going to play tonight? If not I'll go for overs...

Hugo is still on his hols I should think.

Any advice on darts, I know nothing but have heard of Phil Taylor, is it good bet for him to get highest checkout vs Michael Smith? (8/15)

For the third season in a row: whose up for the even money challenge????

Start with £25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800. You can always stop here if you bottle it a bit which I'd completely understand to be fair. If not you'd go £25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200. You might struggle to get a bet on past this amount with most bookies! Either way, even if you stopped after 3/4 bets you're nicely in front.

Back