• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Newmarket

13:50 Llanarmon Lad

Market Rasen

14:55 Stephen Hero
15:30 Mazuri Cowboy

Newbury

15:50 Harry´s Dancer

I'm betting against him winning. His odds are 1/5 to win so i'm getting odds of 5/1 that he won't win.

lucky 31...

Haydock

18:25 Rise Up Lotus
19:30 Maftoon
20:00 Professor

Lingfield

18:35 Fuwairt
19:45 Inkerman

Seattle v Spurs

Spurs 2 or more
£35 @ 2.07

Kane anytime
£15 @ 3.3

Townsend anytime
£10 @ 4.59

I think that Kane to score any time is the bet to have tonight. I think he's the kind of player that won't care that it's 'just' a friendly and will put in a performance today.

I can't be confident that we'll win. Seattle Sounders will be more ready for the fixture to take place and will have a good crowd behind them. I hope that we do win and Dempsey scores for Seattle. A 3-1 win to us would be ideal! Two goals for Kane, one goal from Eriksen and the consolation goal for them coming from Dempsey.

I think it will be 1-1 with Martins and Townsend scoring but i'm going to optimistic of a few more goals.

1/10 on Mcilroy to win the open is a great "laying" opportunity especially with an iffy weather forecast

Lucky 31...

Newton Abbot

16:20 Planetoid
16:50 Marky Bob
17:20 Durleigh Brook

Stratford

17:00 Islandmagee
17:30 Petrovic

Lucky 31...

Cartmel

16:10 Silver Man
16:45 Sergeant Pink

Ayr

16:25 Real Jazz
16:55 Ingleby Angel
17:25 Harrisons Cave

Rory McIlroy’s Open Championship victory bagged the 25-year-old £975k and a fancy-looking Claret Jug to go on his mantelpiece back at the gaff. Not too shabby for four days whacking a golf ball around Liverpool.

One Paddy Power punter didn’t quite win the guts of a million over the weekend, but Rory’s win did pocket them a juicy €74k to kick-start their summer.

McIlroy’s wire-to-wire victory in Merseyside clicked not one, but two whopping great punts from one online Irish customer to brighten up a sunny evening on the Emerald Isle. Both accumulators had 10 legs each, and the stake each time was just €20. The accas covered a range of sports from World Cup group betting, an ATP tennis tournament, racing from Newton Abbot and Royal Ascot, plus some US Open predictions as well as Rory’s Open Championship success.

Both bets were staked at the start of June, so this punter has had to be patient for a few weeks. But we suspect it was well worth the wait…

Bet 1: €20 staked at odds of 1,521/1. Returned: €30,402.70

Punting-Hall-of-Fame-McIlroy-1.png

Bet 2: €20 staked at odds of 2,175/1. Returned: €43,506.32

Punting-Hall-of-Fame-McIlroy-2.png

Back