• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

I tend to agree with that - everyone else has been issued with instructions not discuss that but he just can't help himself, can he

If you want it so much - might as well leave now and at least give us a chance to save our season

The FA will be watching him very closely over the next few weeks just to see exactly how he handles this pressure Spurs are facing themselves under. If he gets us through he will be offered the job imo, if he fails after being in such a commanding position, they will look elsewhere.

Imagine if Harry got a letter from the FA like Fergie did, telling him not to publicly discuss the England job.... His head would explode under the pressure of keeping his mouth shut!

Imagine if Harry got a letter from the FA like Fergie did, telling him not to publicly discuss the England job.... His head would explode under the pressure of keeping his mouth shut!

From what i was lead to believe there was a letter sent to all Prem managers.

He doesn't even have the decency to stop talking about the England job for 1 week let alone him saying nothing about it until the end of the season.

And then he acts tinkled off when asked about it in TV interviews before and after games.....getting a bit sick of this brick to be honest!

It's all one-way traffic it seems. What's worse though? Redknapp talking up the England job or another manager saying they would like to manage Spurs while Harry is still managing? I haven't seen the latter happen at all, besides the media throwing a few suggestions out there.

Harry recalls Capello upset

Spurs boss says he angered Italian with opinion about England

Last Updated: March 13, 2012 9:08am

Tottenham boss Redknapp is the favourite to be named Capello's permanent successor after the Italian resigned in February in the wake of the John Terry captaincy saga.

If Redknapp does take the job, he will have to put up with analysis from various experts about every decision he makes in terms of selection and the formation of the team.

And Redknapp recalls how he once upset Capello with his views, telling the Radio Times: "I did an England game at Wembley about two years ago and I said 'I can't believe we're playing Steven Gerrard on the left wing'.

"Fabio got the needle with me because he thought I had criticised him and he didn't like it, but I was only just giving him my opinion."

Redknapp knows that it is part of life as a manager that others will occasionally take offence over opinions that are expressed so publicly, having famously annoyed Darren Bent during their time together at Spurs.

"You've got to be careful. I once said, 'My old woman could have scored that', about a goal Darren Bent missed," Redknapp said.

"Bent then sulked, rang his agent, his agent rings the chairman and says he ain't happy and wants to leave. It was only the truth, wasn't it?"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7592435/Harry-recalls-Capello-upset

Pot and kettle come to mind.

Thing with Harry is that he spouts so much I don't think he remembers what he's said, and if someone questions him, especially in phone in's then they are idiots.

Harry recalls Capello upset

Spurs boss says he angered Italian with opinion about England

Last Updated: March 13, 2012 9:08am

Tottenham boss Redknapp is the favourite to be named Capello's permanent successor after the Italian resigned in February in the wake of the John Terry captaincy saga.

If Redknapp does take the job, he will have to put up with analysis from various experts about every decision he makes in terms of selection and the formation of the team.

And Redknapp recalls how he once upset Capello with his views, telling the Radio Times: "I did an England game at Wembley about two years ago and I said 'I can't believe we're playing Steven Gerrard on the left wing'.

"Fabio got the needle with me because he thought I had criticised him and he didn't like it, but I was only just giving him my opinion."

Redknapp knows that it is part of life as a manager that others will occasionally take offence over opinions that are expressed so publicly, having famously annoyed Darren Bent during their time together at Spurs.

"You've got to be careful. I once said, 'My old woman could have scored that', about a goal Darren Bent missed," Redknapp said.

"Bent then sulked, rang his agent, his agent rings the chairman and says he ain't happy and wants to leave. It was only the truth, wasn't it?"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7592435/Harry-recalls-Capello-upset

This was after he played Modric on the left against Everton? ](*,)

ryantegan on SC:

OK. Now start thinking about the change

Harry has said he expects to be England Manager at the Euros and its very likely he will remain there after.

A new contract offer will not make a difference now.

Sorry guys

Gutted

ryantegan on SC:

OK. Now start thinking about the change

Harry has said he expects to be England Manager at the Euros and its very likely he will remain there after.

A new contract offer will not make a difference now.

Sorry guys

Gutted

Has ryantegan got any prior or just full of horsebrick?

Has ryantegan got any prior or just full of horsebrick?

His prior has mainly been flimflam.

Unless I'm mistaken his "link" is his boss plays golf or something with Harry once in a while and divulges inside information on transfers and club dealings....:-s

Back