• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
If he fails at Spurs his career is in tatters....that's quite a motivation not to eh??! :)

I think we'll be fine.

I gave Harry 4 seasons so i'll give this lad a season to show us what he can do.......if we don't weaken the squad any competant manager should have us up there challenging for CL places.

I think it'll be 2nd time lucky with AVB... he's got a MASSIVE point to prove in England, and I think we're the prefect club for him to prove it... we can TAKE the sniggers (I definitely said SNIGGERS) and snide comments, and siege mentality, and anti-club feeling from outside... he'll be getting that off the press regularly, so why shouldn't it be Spurs who provide the platform to prove the fudgers wrong???

I'm more concerned about Martinez... I know i'm not the only one to worry it might be him coming instead... does NO ONE remember 9-1??? ANY manager who could allow his team to capitulate like that... AGAINST US, must surely set the alarm bells ringing!

Would prefer someone more experienced than AVB but I guess we don't have many options now. All the more experienced managers don't seem to be available now.

If he can win us a trophy or two like Ramos, I would consider that as a success.

Can someone identify his watch in the bottom pic? Is it a Hublot?

Says a lot about a man

so, is it a good thing if he is wearing a Hublot????

and if so, what are the manufacturers that are a big no no for him to be wearing on his wrist

so, is it a good thing if he is wearing a Hublot????

and if so, what are the manufacturers that are a big no no for him to be wearing on his wrist

Anyone with a Tag, Tissot or Omega - a tad too common

We are looking for the Exectuve here :D

Not a fan of Hublot one bit, although they're a little less commons. They are aslo one of Utd's sponsors, iirc. Could be a statement of a 'come and get me plea' to Gill.

he is my first choice too

but im happy to go with AVB

two words... NINE - ONE!

ANY manager of a team who does that (and especially against a team of 'No mercy, lethal marksmen' like Spurs) deserves to be given a wide berth... 'cos you just know that his tactics/motivation skills have THAT type of result in them... and i'd hate for it to be us next time...

Still, at least Martinez finishes seasons well... what we need is a Manager who is known for starting strongly, get rid in Jan, and swap him for Martinez to finish off the good work the previous guy started... simple!

two words... NINE - ONE!

ANY manager of a team who does that (and especially against a team of 'No mercy, lethal marksmen' like Spurs) deserves to be given a wide berth... 'cos you just know that his tactics/motivation skills have THAT type of result in them... and i'd hate for it to be us next time...

Still, at least Martinez finishes seasons well... what we need is a Manager who is known for starting strongly, get rid in Jan, and swap him for Martinez to finish off the good work the previous guy started... simple!

it was a freak of a game....1-0 to Spurs at half time, 1-1 shortly after the break, and then Spurs scored with virtually every attack. Defoe will never have another day like it, never had and never will...freak freak freak

in fact, it was....
polls_freak_2_4650_867297_poll_xlarge.jpeg

that fact that Martinez and Wigan came to Spurs the very next season and won 1-0 says it all to me. He cannot be judged because of that freakish sunday afternoon

get ready for some animated scenes on the touchline ........

Andre-Villas-Boas-celebrates.jpg
1071532627-18052011204915.jpg
andrevillasboasjumps_205x285.jpg

Villas-Boas+Celebration.jpg

love it!!

if i were to be honest, it looked fake to me whenever i saw it on TV. proper staged....like he was trying to be like jose or something

could have been genuine, i dont know

Last edited:
Back