• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
As long as it isn't brendan rodgers i don't really care who it is.
As long as the clubs, the dof, the manager and the squad are all working to the same goal I'm fine with it.
Problem is i don't think they will be.
At this stage I don't care if its Brendan if the rest come true.

I'm already disappointed we didn't appoint one earlier than Chelsea or immediately after the season was over to settle the players.

The longer it takes the less time for work to get rid of deadwood and recruitment in many players. Our youth team is in shambles too, it's going to be hard to attract good players for any age group.

I'm equally disappointed we could not replace Paratici quickly since the investigations and potential charge would have been known a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

At this stage I don't care if its Brendan if the rest come true.

I'm already disappointed we didn't appoint one earlier than Chelsea or immediately after the season was over to settle the players.

The longer it takes the less time for work to get rid of deadwood and recruitment in many players. Our youth team is in shambles too, it's going to be hard to attract good players for any age group.

I'm equally disappointed we could not replace Paratici quickly since the investigations and potential charge would have been known a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
The last bit is 100% right
The other bits IMO aren’t affected by the manager as the players are either off on internationals now or holidays
Buying and selling is the DOFs role and that’s the key

Are you going to:

A) Give whoever comes in full support unless he proves to be guff ... AFTER having a real chance?

B) Pack in GG depending who we get?

C) Start supporting pochettino FC?
Depends who the new bod is. I could still get excited by a De Zerbi or Gallardo. Ill probably withdraw from football till Mason is next back though if its some chump.

I will follow chelsea with some interest, just like the Hoddle days. I will now favour them of the title contending teams

It'll haunt every manager till it happens. As soon as we hit two defeats in a row and it'll be 'he's magic...'

I think this might be the first time we've agreed on something.

And to the neighsayers - 60% of those who voted want him back - that he's gone to our biggest rivals (his words) is hard to swallow.

Potter may well be taking over at palace
Will be interesting to see him with their attackers
Still missing a CF but they can play great football

Potter may well be taking over at palace
Will be interesting to see him with their attackers
Still missing a CF but they can play great football
Unless we actually have someone lined up, I'd give Potter a go. 2 years ago he was mustard. His stock has dropped due to his replacement doing well and Chelsea being a basket case. If he does well there and we get Brenda, I think a lot will ask questions.

Back