• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monaco OMT

We are playing well, though I am a bit concerned that when Monaco break, they seem to be able to get to our box fairly quickly, though we are getting numbers back in time. Nice to have a HT lead, but we will need to be vigilant in the first minutes when we restart.

I think Dier has been pulled out of position a bit too often tonight. The press hasn't always worked and passes have got up the field whilst Dier has been drawn out tracking his man.

If the scores stay the same it will be:
Tottenham 6 points
Qarabag 3 points
Monaco 1 point
Anderlecht 1 point

It would be hard not to qualify from that.

On the actual game Eriksen doesnt look fit. I'd have Carroll on.
I'd go N'Jie for Kane who nothing is working for tonight and go counter attacking.

Eriksen has been awful. Constantly misplacing forward passes or getting dispossessed. Poor tackling as well.

Broken finger surely. At least it shouldn't sideline him for very long. Let's hope he can finish the match though.

Ouch. That will sting, and I'm not sure it was as unintentional as the commentator's making it out to be.

relative to his size, Chadli has to be the weakest player in world football. He gets brushed off the ball ridiculously easily

Back