• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mathys Tel

It was superb. Needs to show that level of composure in the EPL.

TBH I think the whole thing shows where we and he is, I think these are still he development years, France certainly seem to think so too. I think the definitive shouter of "he is sh1t" are wrong personally and I think we need to be patient with the lad. He clearly has ability
 
Back