• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

He got two against Burnley, but they were abysmal.

Thought he looked well off the required standard. A slightly pacier Bryan Gil.

Abysmal? Not having that, 2 perfectly weighted balls into space between defenders giving Son tap ins.

4th choice behind Son, Werner and Moore. 5th if we get another CF and Richarlison gets minutes on the left. Taking up an overseas spot that we already have 2 too many of. No chance he's here come next month IMO

Whats Moore done in the PL?

He absolutely might be brilliant, but I've literally seen nothing from him yet.

I'm not sure Son is much use out there either.

Looks like he may have to leave, difficult to say how good/bad he may be after only 5 games though like some seem to be doing.:rolleyes:

fudge me, you lot really do criticise everyone don’t you, nothing is ever good enough. It really is a shame how we have achieved fudge all yet our fan base still feel entitled.

fudge me, you lot really do criticise everyone don’t you, nothing is ever good enough. It really is a shame how we have achieved fudge all yet our fan base still feel entitled.
Some random guy we picked up for free so we could turn a quick profit? It similar to what we did with Zeki Fryers. Money for nothing

I doubt we would sell him. The club is too light wrt wingers for games we are going to play. Unless we are looking to give game time to youth - it would be tough on the team especially if injuries hit.

Some random guy we picked up for free so we could turn a quick profit? It similar to what we did with Zeki Fryers. Money for nothing
Man, I know being a footballer would be a dream job for most of us but check out how his career panned out! He's almost 32 years old, started out at Manchester United and has never managed to settle at a single club since

1000040149.jpg

Man, I know being a footballer would be a dream job for most of us but check out how his career panned out! He's almost 32 years old, started out at Manchester United and has never managed to settle at a single club since

View attachment 17487

I would be proud if I could be the tea lady at Spurs, not to mention get seven games for us! Getting games in the PL isn't easy, I'd be well proud if I had managed that.

Back