• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luka Vuskovic

I wonder what sort of loan he'll be ready for next season with the rapid progress he seems to be showing

I wonder what sort of loan he'll be ready for next season with the rapid progress he seems to be showing?
Ange said he did not sign another centreback because he did not want to block Luca's pathway. I could easily see him being incorporated into our squad next season, subject to how well he does in preseason

Was it just about Vuskovic? Or was it also Philips and maybe Dorrington as well he was talking about?
I think he said the young CBs, or maybe even the 3 young CBs, but then went on to specifically talk about Vuskovic. He definitely looks the one most ahead in his development (Dorrington has barely played an adult game yet)

I think he said the young CBs, or maybe even the 3 young CBs, but then went on to specifically talk about Vuskovic. He definitely looks the one most ahead in his development (Dorrington has barely played an adult game yet)
I agree I do t remember him naming a player specifically

Back