• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

Southampton v Tottenham

Southampton have only taken one point from their last four league games, and this is not the first time they have gone through a spell where they do not look like scoring.

Tottenham have been in much better form but their long unbeaten run was ended by Saudi Sportswashing Machine last week and it will not be easy for them to bounce back from that straight away.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

I, for one, could see a 2-1 scoreline, so maybe he's not as twunty this time around.

Really, a neutral prediction would be a score draw

- Southampton's form has been poor
- Ours has been good, with one hiccup and a failure to kill off games
- We for once have had recovery time
- We don't keep clean sheets

Not sure there is any other neutral view that makes sense ...

terrrrrrrwunt.jpg

True their form has been poor, but they have the quality to nick a result. Teams like Soton are bound to bounce back after a string of bad results and this could just be the match where they do so. I think the motivation factor will be ever so slightly in their favor which, coupled with the fact that they're a good team, swing things in their favor. So a loss would not be unexpected, but I do agree that a draw is probably more likely. That being said, I'm hoping we have a performance commensurate with the one against Spam and play them off the pitch.

He has Liverpool (poor form, can't score) to beat Watford (great form) away. Likes an underdog.

I haven't bothered to read the crap from the twunt, but I can imagine the prediction for the Liverpool game is something like this:
Watford are in great form atm and Igahlo is scoring for fun. Liverpool were poor at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and at home to West Bromwich and they really miss Sturridge. But they have Klopp. 0-4

Southampton v Tottenham

Southampton have only taken one point from their last four league games, and this is not the first time they have gone through a spell where they do not look like scoring.

Tottenham have been in much better form but their long unbeaten run was ended by Saudi Sportswashing Machine last week and it will not be easy for them to bounce back from that straight away.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Hahahaha. Shows you know sweet fanny adam, mate! Go away and eat worms.

Its more an institutionalised thing. Name me one pundit on TV that played for Liverpool that analyses anything with a modicum of impartiality? Just one.

Watford v Liverpool yesterday, John Barnes played for both clubs, surely he would sit on the fence with his prediction? Nope, Liverpool all the way or so he thought.

Carragher, Redknapp, Twuntface, Pinocchio Thompson, McManaman

That whole ingrained sense of self-entitlement is why i enjoy them losing so much.

Danny Murphy isn't so slavish.

PS - I hate McManaman with a passion, both for his impartial views and his kkkkkkhhhomedy akkkkkkhhhhcent. Mind you, I thought he was w@nk for England too.

Danny Murphy isn't so slavish.

PS - I hate McManaman with a passion, both for his impartial views and his kkkkkkhhhomedy akkkkkkhhhhcent. Mind you, I thought he was w@nk for England too.

Yes in fairness i will give Danny Murphy and indeed Michael Owen a nod for being slightly impartial.

Its more an institutionalised thing. Name me one pundit on TV that played for Liverpool that analyses anything with a modicum of impartiality? Just one.

Watford v Liverpool yesterday, John Barnes played for both clubs, surely he would sit on the fence with his prediction? Nope, Liverpool all the way or so he thought.

Carragher, Redknapp, Twuntface, Pinocchio Thompson, McManaman

That whole ingrained sense of self-entitlement is why i enjoy them losing so much.

Souness don't mind giving them some stick.

Back