• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

Being a former Liverpool player i am surprised he hasn't changed every review of each team into telling us how Klopp is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

I think this thread should be dumped, we all know this clown is biased and couldn't predict his way out of a paper bag, he lost his MOTD gig a while back,he's an irrelevance.

Arsenal v Tottenham (16:00 GMT)

I was in Munich on Wednesday for BBC Radio 5 live and Arsenal were lucky to only lose 5-1 to Bayern. The Gunners were so poor defensively and there was no midfield cover - the final score could have been anything.

Sunday's game will be a lot tighter - there is no way Arsenal will be so open again and Tottenham are likely to put their defence first. Mauricio Pochettino's teams are always tough to break down anyway.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Oh well... Let's get entertained by Paul instead...:

Arsenal v Tottenham (4pm, Super Sunday, Sky Sports 1 HD)
Arsenal backed to bounce back from mauling in Munich.

This is a big game for Tottenham and a big game for Arsenal after the embarrassment against Bayern. When you consider the manner in which they lost in Munich, if Arsenal were to lose you could say Arsene Wenger would come under pressure again. Saying that, I do expect Arsenal to win, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0

Arsenal v Tottenham (16:00 GMT)

I was in Munich on Wednesday for BBC Radio 5 live and Arsenal were lucky to only lose 5-1 to Bayern. The Gunners were so poor defensively and there was no midfield cover - the final score could have been anything.

Sunday's game will be a lot tighter - there is no way Arsenal will be so open again and Tottenham are likely to put their defence first. Mauricio Pochettino's teams are always tough to break down anyway.

:eek:

there is no way Arsenal will be so open again

:D

This one shook me a little ....... http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-premier-league-top-four-paul-merson-predicts - 3rd place for us !

I know a lot of people are going to be surprised with this one, but I'm going with Tottenham. I've been very impressed with them and they've completely changed my opinion. What they did at the Emirates was phenomenal. They've got a great young squad and a very, very good manager in Mauricio Pochettino. The key for them is their best players need to stay fit. People have got to start respecting Tottenham and I definitely think they'll finish above Manchester United.​

This one shook me a little ....... http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-premier-league-top-four-paul-merson-predicts - 3rd place for us !

I know a lot of people are going to be surprised with this one, but I'm going with Tottenham. I've been very impressed with them and they've completely changed my opinion. What they did at the Emirates was phenomenal. They've got a great young squad and a very, very good manager in Mauricio Pochettino. The key for them is their best players need to stay fit. People have got to start respecting Tottenham and I definitely think they'll finish above Manchester United.​

Thats us fudged then, no wins in the next 11! 6th all the way.

West Ham have hit the headlines with some great results this season but Tottenham have been consistently excellent in recent weeks, with their performance in their draw with Arsenal a good example.

Spurs are playing with real confidence and they don't look like conceding many goals which means they don't have to play well to win. On top of that, they have got Harry Kane in form up front and scoring too.

Most of those stand-out Hammers wins have come away from home but I just think Spurs will have too much nous for them.

Dimitri Payet's injury is a big blow for West Ham and they will miss his creativity a lot in the next few months.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham v Chelsea (12:00 GMT)
I am still not convinced by Chelsea although they have won their last couple of games.

But I think they have got enough about them to go to White Hart Lane and pick up a point.

Spurs are playing extremely well and have not lost in the league since the opening day of the season but they have drawn a lot of those games and I can see that happening again here.

Tottenham v Chel53a (12:00 GMT)
I am still not convinced by Chel53a although they have won their last couple of games.

But I think they have got enough about them to go to White Hart Lane and pick up a point.

Spurs are playing extremely well and have not lost in the league since the opening day of the season but they have drawn a lot of those games and I can see that happening again here.

We've drawn just one of our last six (all competitions), winning the rest whilst scoring 16 and conceding only 5 you TWUNT.

Without looking at the Twunt's prediction, I'm going to guess it's along the lines of this.

Mauricio Pochettino has Tottenham playing the best football that I've seen from them in some while. The team are full of energy, press and are being talked about, by many, as likely top 4 candidates, maybe even challengers for the title. His rival manager, Mourinho, comes from the opposite direction this season, with his Chelsea team struggling for form and seemingly lacking in confidence. This game will be tough for Spurs having travelled back from Azerbaijan, and with less rest time than Chelsea. Chelsea will struggle for form, Tottenham will struggle for their return. Tottenham 1 - 1 Chelsea .

Not long until the big game and no OMT? What's going on?

Need to put a few Chelsea players in my fantasy football as I had Hazard, Fabregas and Costa in my team at the start of the season but took Hazard and Costa out last week and they both were involved in Chelsea's win.

Back