• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

judas

A traitor and a liar that will never be forgiven. I'm sure all of us don't even give a brick about him whatever happens..

Just a Spurs blessing, Ledley King flourished afterward to become our great leader.

Ledley has turned out to be miles better, so fudge the Judas clam. He doesn't get it, and still maintains he did nothing wrong, just shows how thick he is really.

[video=youtube;b70yKyXVAxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70yKyXVAxE[/video]

aaaavesummathatyoucaaaant!

I can't believe that some think Sheringham was a bigger Judas than Sol f*cking Campbell! How can someone be a bigger Judas than the biggest of them all? Not even Luis Figo could match up to the clamery that Campbell acted with. Sheringham came back and played for Spurs again - becoming our captain. Yes, he went to a bigger club to win trophies but he was never part of our club from the youth system upwards. We produced Campbell and he shafted us, we merely bought Teddy for a tidy sum when he was one of the best strikers in the country.

we8campbell: just got another phone call. harry doesnt want to leave portsmouth

as it was being announced

:ross::ross::ross::ross:C'mon now, that is some seriously funny brick!! At least We8 wasn't all cryptic/crapctic like that ballbag POTL! Bring back We8!

Also anyone saying that Sheringham was a bigger Judas than clamball doesn't know there arse from their elbow!

Sheringham didn't even leave, as such. He was sold. He wasn't pushing for a move. The club just messed him around on the contract talks because of worries about his age. Absurd, with hindsight, but that is how badly run we were in that era.

clown shoe

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aY6x18wgbxI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aY6x18wgbxI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

[video=youtube;b70yKyXVAxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70yKyXVAxE[/video]

aaaavesummathatyoucaaaant!

And he still wonders why we hate him. It's right there, in red and white. You wearing red, having walked out on us for free after all we'd done bringing you through and supporting you, and us wearing white trying our hardest to let the bitterness be felt.

Having said that, enough, please. We have moved on. Are we so petty as to keep posting about him, more than ten years after the deed? I understand that many of us will carry this man's actions with us to the grave. I certainly will. But we can try to stop talking about it at least. Football has moved on. We have moved on. Sol Jeremiah Campbell hasn't. That's why he whines on television shows about how unfairly he's treated, that's why he pens articles about how moving to Arsenal was the logical decision and Spurs fans shouldn't be angry at him for lying to them, and that's why he sets up a twitter account; so he can collect all the anger that will inevitably be spewed at him by bitter Spurs fans and use it as proof of his ill-treatment when the media calls for another interview.

Sol Campbell is a petty, selfish, deceptive, and heartless little man. We shouldn't dwell on people of his ilk.

Some of the abuse he's been getting on twitter is out of order (is it actually him?). If it was Liverpool fans we'd be up in arms.

Some of the abuse he's been getting on twitter is out of order (is it actually him?). If it was Liverpool fans we'd be up in arms.

It's very hard to agree, but yes, I do concur. I'll add that the more abuse he gets, the happier he'll be, because that allows him to paint us as petty, vindictive, racist scumbags, regardless of the circumstances, and allows him to portray himself as the injured party.

Back