• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

from Bryan Swanson

@skysports_bryan
Bryan Swanson
Heading into SSSSSN sssstudiosss ssshortly. Plenty of dealssss under disssscusssssion. Sssshould be a bussssy end to a quiet window. Can't wait. #DeadlineDay
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

He doesssssssn't help himssssssself, doessssssssss he?

If Pav played in every fcuking game like Ade does - I'm putting my **** on the block and saying he'd have 10 goals by now.

Everyone turns brick on the bench after 6 months and no match fitness - why invest in some useless cloggers who'd cost us wages to sit on the bench? How about players who can make a difference and fight/push for a starting spot instead, ones which have potential and are under 34 years old?

To be fair, I wouldn't say Yakubu is brick. Someone with one of the best goals to game ratio's in Premier League history can't be that brick. He has problems with his fitness and injuries nowadays but I'd definitely take him over Defoe and Pavlyuchenko that's for sure.

99% of the board said Bent was brick too and all he did was score goals.

They still do

All he scores is ugly 25 goals a season.

Shockorama, my friend

If Ade or Defoe scored 25 this season someone would start an online petition for their statue outside the new ground

Back