K.D.D.D.D.Soc
Andy Thompson
I seem to remember WHL had more sand on it the 70's
Still another 10 days of this b ollocks to go then.
Wish it was longer! Love watching my national team play. Even when they lose, it's still 10 times better than watching Spurs!Still another 10 days of this b ollocks to go then.
I'm already dreading the return of the PL. I'll have to find something to distract myself from 5.00 next Saturday. I've loved watching England, Wales and N.Ireland doing well in their games safe in the knowledge that I don't really care if it goes 'T.U'.Wish it was longer! Love watching my national team play. Even when they lose, it's still 10 times better than watching Spurs!
Does this mean he gets out of national service?
Yes - means his potential value also just went up.Does this mean he gets out of national service?
Difficult to do when the nations league is organised so the best teams play in the same groups, the middling teams play in the same groups and the cannon fodder play in the same groups, which is the opposite ro WC or Euro qualifying groups.my initial feelings are this longer period worked well, I think it’s better than the multiple international breaks that create a stop start feel to the league.
Definitely need to get rid, or merge this nations league thing with the euro or World Cup qualifiers though. It shouldn’t be in addition to it. All very well crowing about getting rid of international friendlies but if you’re just replacing those with a new tournament then you’re actually making it worse for player welfare, not better.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.