• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

International Break September/Ocobter 2026 Thread

Wish it was longer! Love watching my national team play. Even when they lose, it's still 10 times better than watching Spurs!
I'm already dreading the return of the PL. I'll have to find something to distract myself from 5.00 next Saturday. I've loved watching England, Wales and N.Ireland doing well in their games safe in the knowledge that I don't really care if it goes 'T.U'.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Does this mean he gets out of national service?
Yes - means his potential value also just went up.
Yang also got into trouble on social media for saying something about national service and made an apology to placate some sensitive, nationalistic s koreans.
 
Back