• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Southgate didn't bring any fit left-footed left backs. He refuses to play Gomes and Gordon. Ergo, England have no left side whatsoever, making England as dangerous as a one-armed boxer.
Therefore everyone is criticising the PERFORMANCES and structure etc, which is not the same thing as saying Foden is crap, Bellingham is crap, Kane is crap.
The reason people are criticising is precisely because the players are really good, they have just been set up to fail by the useless Southgate.
Couple that with Southgate not seeing the problem and not using subs, of course the media and pundits are going to criticise. But note they are not saying the players are bad, they are saying the structure and style is making us play really poorly.

If Southgate really won't drop someone to fit Gordon in, I can see why he wants to try 3 at the back, as it changes the dynamic a bit. In theory Foden and Bellingham will be around Kane but in practice they will probably all stand on each other's toes, whilst everyone else just looks bemused, and the 3 centre backs leave it to one another to mark one forward... then we revert back to 442 at half time.

Southgate didn't bring any fit left-footed left backs. He refuses to play Gomes and Gordon. Ergo, England have no left side whatsoever, making England as dangerous as a one-armed boxer.
Therefore everyone is criticising the PERFORMANCES and structure etc, which is not the same thing as saying Foden is crap, Bellingham is crap, Kane is crap.
The reason people are criticising is precisely because the players are really good, they have just been set up to fail by the useless Southgate.
Couple that with Southgate not seeing the problem and not using subs, of course the media and pundits are going to criticise. But note they are not saying the players are bad, they are saying the structure and style is making us play really poorly.

If Southgate really won't drop someone to fit Gordon in, I can see why he wants to try 3 at the back, as it changes the dynamic a bit. In theory Foden and Bellingham will be around Kane but in practice they will probably all stand on each other's toes, whilst everyone else just looks bemused, and the 3 centre backs leave it to one another to mark one forward... then we revert back to 442 at half time.

It's genius by Southgate, everyone knows lefties are one footed donkeys.
So when the two footed righties swing into gear England will crush all before them.

So you want pundits that lie about the performances just to protect the players feelings?
Personally if I'm listening to them I want the truth.

The criticism this team has got has been justified but it’s been nowhere near as harsh as previous teams and coaches have been on the end of. They do seem thinner skinned compared to previous players. Maybe social media is partly to blame for that.

IF you believe the rumours

Pickford

Tripper Walker Stones Konsa Saka

Mainoo Rice

Foden Jude

Kane
If we can beat their crazy press they used in some games and we get hold of the ball then I like that line up.. if not and we get pinned back then we are fudged with no width or out ball.

IF you believe the rumours

Pickford

Tripper Walker Stones Konsa Saka

Mainoo Rice

Foden Jude

Kane

Really, that’s the same team, just with Konsa LB and Walker CB.

Be interesting if both Trips and Saka attack. If Trippier is told to stay back then we’ll still lack width.

Back