• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Class assist from Bellingham. It makes me a bit sad as he looks like what Dele should have been, kid with the world at his feet. It's obviously early days but he has it all and hasn't stumbled with a huge fee and moving from England to Germany and then Spain like it's no big thing.

Rashford doing what he can do as well, excellent finish.

Different gravy. Ali never at Bellinghams level, but I get the comparison. With Bellingham England should at least get to the final of the Euros. Especially if we upgrade Philips (a brick PEH) and Trippier.

Maddison has to be a better option than Foden? Probably yes. Fonden has more pace, but otherwise, Madders more skillful.

and he brings on Hendo for bricks n giggles

If we win will you accept it was a good decision or just find something else to moan about? Not seen you post anything positive about England. Like Tripper at LB, who would you have played there and do you now accept it was a good decision because it's worked out as it is?

Class from Kane, love to see it!

If we win will you accept it was a good decision or just find something else to moan about? Not seen you post anything positive about England. Like Tripper at LB, who would you have played there and do you now accept it was a good decision because it's worked out as it is?

Class from Kane, love to see it!
Bringing that crap on has nothing to do with Kane scoring a worldie
Under a proper manager we would have won the last Euro's, at least 1 of the last 2 WC's and would be red hot favourites for next Euro's
With Mr Woke Handbrake in charge we will falter as always due to his baffling team selections and tactics

Different gravy. Ali never at Bellinghams level, but I get the comparison. With Bellingham England should at least get to the final of the Euros. Especially if we upgrade Philips (a brick PEH) and Trippier.

I don't know, Dele at his best was up there in terms of gliding round the pitch being skillful and also getting stuck in. Jude is a different level and from the looks of it can go on to achieve anything in his career though of course.

Under a proper manager we would have won the last Euro's, at least 1 of the last 2 WC's and would be red hot favourites for next Euro's
With Mr Woke Handbrake in charge we will falter as always due to his baffling team selections and tactics

Baffling tactics that led us to a semi and a final losing to pens and sleepwalking qualifications.
time and time again.

Thanks for not answering my questions, it speaks volumes as does the nickname Mr Woke Handbrake, it must infuriate you knowing the English national team stands against racism.

No Southgate hater ever names a viable candidate who would have done better, I wonder why that is?

Would love to know the reasoning behind not giving the most in form midfielder in the PL any minutes tonight
Keeps him lovely and fresh for us I suppose is the positive

I don't know, Dele at his best was up there in terms of gliding round the pitch being skillful and also getting stuck in. Jude is a different level and from the looks of it can go on to achieve anything in his career though of course.

The end product is that much better with Bellingham. What everyone forgets is that Ali, even when he was gliding round the pitch being skillful, he would need plenty of chances. Touches and shots that wouldn't come off. We remember the ones that did come off. It worked for a time because we had a high press and we'd often win the ball back anyway when Ali lost it.

Last edited:
Can you imagine how good this bunch of players would be if (heaven forbid) they were encouraged to play by Ange rather than the uber cautious Southgate?

If England can bolster the defence. Get a decent LB. Tripper is great technically, but a weakness at the top top level. Philips similar, decent player, not good enough at the top top level. Foden will be a top player if managed well. But currently, for me, he's not quite there. Certainly has a role to play. Maddison seems a more refined player though lacking Fodens pace. Similar applies to Saka. Probably better than Foden but I'm not sure he's quite elite.

Maybe James Ward Prowes can come in for Philips? I haven't watched him recently, but apparently his stats are impressive.

Great to put to bed that loss to Italy in the final at Wembely. For me that showed up Southgate. Wasn't able to get the team playing after HT, and we lost a game that we were so superior in, at home.

Question for anyone down on Southgate, we haven’t won the World Cup or a trophy of any description since 1966, has there ever been a time since 1966 when we’ve been knocked out of a tournament or not qualified when it HASN’T been the manager’s fault?

Back