• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Nice to be able to watch Kane do his thing whilst also not hugely missing him for Spurs, which would be the case if our season hadn't started as well as it has done.

I don't mind Maguire starting so much, he's just very good for England however you look at it. Philips I'm not as sure of, even with injuries he's not getting in the city team and I thought he may have pushed on after a rough 1st year that many have adapting to life at Emirates Marketing Project.

It's pretty nuts that both Phillips and Henderson are in the squad ahead of Ward Prowse who has been excellent (not just a free kick taker after all) but can't think of anyone else that should be in there.

Henderson talking about how much it "hurts" getting booed for selling out, cry me a river.

Said his reasons were misinterpreted but confirmed he didnt go there for the money! Haha keep on digging son, Only making it worse

a RB at LB, Maguire/Phillips don't get minutes every week but start for England, Rashford bang out of form but starts, no room for the most inform midfielder in the PL
Tremendous Gareth, tremendous

I agree with all that, But man, Look at Italys choices. They have Scamacca who hasn't scored for Italy yet after 11 games as their main striker. They have El Shaarawy who hasn't played for them for years etc. I dont know too much about their squad but it's really not great. Rashford or Grealish, Foden or Saka, Maddison, Ward Prowse it really shouldnt matter as we have so much depth it just needs a coach to get the best out of them

I agree with all that, But man, Look at Italys choices. They have Scamacca who hasn't scored for Italy yet after 11 games as their main striker. They have El Shaarawy who hasn't played for them for years etc. I dont know too much about their squad but it's really not great. Rashford or Grealish, Foden or Saka, Maddison, Ward Prowse it really shouldnt matter as we have so much depth it just needs a coach to get the best out of them
Lol. I was literally reading this as he scored!

Ukraine back ahead of Italy in the table
While it would be funny to see Italy miss out on another tournament, I would like to see udogie and Vicario get to them.

Ukraine back ahead of Italy in the table
While it would be funny to see Italy miss out on another tournament, I would like to see udogie and Vicario get to them.

Can you imagine if Italy miss another tournament! I suppose they have a few trophies to fall back on though

Class assist from Bellingham. It makes me a bit sad as he looks like what Dele should have been, kid with the world at his feet. It's obviously early days but he has it all and hasn't stumbled with a huge fee and moving from England to Germany and then Spain like it's no big thing.

Rashford doing what he can do as well, excellent finish.

Back