• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

I google answers but apparently saying that I do is taboo.

That's not the point of this game, why is that so difficult for you to comprehend - any fudgewit can use the internet and find the answer

Obviously when I don't know the answer I take a wild guess. What exactly do you find offenisve in that? Or are you simply looking for yet another argument?

Last edited:
Since when were the rules of the game determined by you? Can THFC6061 not speak for himself? I don't follow what you believe are the rules, I follow what the creator of the quiz determines are the rules. Get off your fudging high horse.

Oh, come off it fellas, it's a game. It's not meant to degenerate into pointless point-scoring accusations. Arc has a right to take a guess, zin has the right to google the answers. It's the law of the internet.

Personally, I enjoy finding out weird things I hitherto had no idea about from this game. I've gained a lot of trivia from the answers, and that's what I find most interesting about it, not whether guessing or googling is the best policy.

For the record, I do both; I try to recall the answers, and if I don't know or remember, I guess first and google later.

Oh, come off it fellas, it's a game. It's not meant to degenerate into pointless point-scoring accusations. Arc has a right to take a guess, zin has the right to google the answers. It's the law of the internet.

Personally, I enjoy finding out weird things I hitherto had no idea about from this game. I've gained a lot of trivia from the answers, and that's what I find most interesting about it, not whether guessing or googling is the best policy.

For the record, I do both; I try to recall the answers, and if I don't know or remember, I guess first and google later.

Agreed.

Nah I don't think it's right to google the answers and post it on here. Defeats the purpose.

Agreed. Has the right to google the answers - but don't then post them. No better than spoilers on film threads but with no "SPOILER" alert warning.

Sheesh, how would anyone know the answer to that without checking on Google!?! Unless you support the club I guess...:-k

Back