• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Keep an eye on the ticket exchange. They'll be plenty of pairs pop up from season ticket holders who're going to be on holiday at some point!

Apparently it was all sold out by 11:00? Looks like I will be spending the rest of time inbetween now and then checking the ticket exchange option!

Apparently it was all sold out by 11:00? Looks like I will be spending the rest of time inbetween now and then checking the ticket exchange option!

My advice is to phone the ticket office regularly to enquire about returns. Friends of mine have often had joy doing this when it is still showing as sold out online.

My advice is to phone the ticket office regularly to enquire about returns. Friends of mine have often had joy doing this when it is still showing as sold out online.
Yea within a week or so of the fixture there will be returns knocking around, I've done it a few times for away games as well.

Last game of the season?

Can't believe it went to bronze or general sale anyway

Would've thought everybody would have got this on a package.

Last game of the season?

Can't believe it went to bronze or general sale anyway

Would've thought everybody would have got this on a package.
You mean the multi-ticket packages? They only do a very limited number of those, and rightly so really.

After season tickets and away fans there's only what, about 9K or 10K or so tickets left for members? I think there would be a lot of upset members who shelled out ?ú40 for their membership if every ticket for the last game of the season had been sold in advance!

Then there's away fans too

Away generally between 3-6k say which leaves 5-8k for members/general sale then at a guess based on your 25k figure. Not a lot really. To sum up then should the new stadium hold 55k the members that would get a season ticket would be 1-20k which, with the waiting list being around 40k there's no chance of getting one ever!!! Hmmm worrying for the next generation of youngsters IMO.

Away generally between 3-6k say which leaves 5-8k for members/general sale then at a guess based on your 25k figure. Not a lot really. To sum up then should the new stadium hold 55k the members that would get a season ticket would be 1-20k which, with the waiting list being around 40k there's no chance of getting one ever!!! Hmmm worrying for the next generation of youngsters IMO.

To be honest Roy I would be surprised if more than 60% of those woulds take up the option, a lot stay on the list just for the other benefits you get for being a Bronzie.

To be honest Roy I would be surprised if more than 60% of those woulds take up the option, a lot stay on the list just for the other benefits you get for being a Bronzie.

Yeah guess so. I want my ST back. Was a member 2 years back but thought 'bollox I'm an ex ST holder I'm not paying ?ú50 a year to be on a list to get my seat back! Guess I'll have to though and see how it goes :(

If we move to a larger stadium, a lot of people (myself included) will consider giving up their season tickets in favour of a normal membership. The main reason I have a season ticket at the moment is because of the difficulties in getting tickets as a normal member (seems to you have to be quick off the mark, especially if you want a ticket in a popular area). That shouldn't be the case in a stadium which holds 55k+. Plus I quite like the idea of switching blocks now and then in order to have tickets near my mates.

Can't see ppl giving it up personally. Certainly not that many anyway. I seriously get upset sitting down to watch every home game on the sofa cos I'm classed as an armchair fan (which I can't argue against)

When I had my seat in the Park Lane in 2002 it was advertised on the OS as a half season ticket and I snapped one up for ?ú175. Then it just renewed as per the norm. Then lost my job and couldn't afford to renew. Sat through every home match between 2002 and 2005 (Southampton 0-3 , Fulham 0-2, Emirates Marketing Project 0-2 good Friday, Blackburn 0-4 last game of the season) and couldn't afford to renew it the season Jol took over and then it back to back 5th's!!

Starting to worry ill never get I back now :(

Gotta get on the list me finks.

Face it peeps were a Cat A draw nowadays so were going to get charged the most...

Yes the price of a recent upturn in fortune in recent seasons. I suppose the likes of United fans have had it like that for years.

Could be a cheaper season for Liverpool fans next year then! :eek:

Back