• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Season ticket prices 12/13

Any soundings about the prices next season?

i am probably, like most people finding things tough at the moment!

It would be good if the club cut/freeze prices, or if you buy early you get a reduction.

Everton are doing a good deal with there tickets http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/02/28/season-tickets-2012.12

I realise they probably dont have a waiting list like ours! But they seem to be doing a good deal for little evertonians! Under 11's

Wait for rumours of big signings as a lure to wheel us in

Dnt need those to get me to sign up for next year, ive had mine since 1999/2000 and boy have I put up with watching some utter fudging crap, the football now against the era's of doherty etc is amazing and worth every penny

Me and my bros went halves with some guys we know this year. Main reason was I couldnt afford the full amount but in July I got a decent payrise so can probably go back to full ST next season. Pretty annoying when Spurs are on and you cant remember if its your game or not. Had it 17 years now and cant see myself ever giving it up as like Marky been through some utter toss football and seen some awful players at the lane.

Dnt need those to get me to sign up for next year, ive had mine since 1999/2000 and boy have I put up with watching some utter fudging crap, the football now against the era's of doherty etc is amazing and worth every penny

I have had mine since 2004, been coming since about 1975, so have seem some right dog sh1t! But also some great times UEFA Cup & FA Cups, but i sometimes think that the service we get within the ground, grub, drink etc, is the poorest it has ever been!And some of the away grounds i have been is far superior!
But i realise that it is all about the footy & i have barred the food, Drink experience in the Ground.
I just sometimes wish they would give us a little bit more value for money.
We are all finding it hard & hope that would just freeze the prices!

will be going 50-50 again next season i imagine

quite enjoyed it this year, gets me a bit more motivated for the games i have tickets for and mostly i have been able to get spares for the games i haven't had (Chelsea/Man Utd/Saudi Sportswashing Machine for example)

had mine since the league cup final season against Blackburn

Will the TO let me move seats ?

Bought 1 for Bolton, if i phone them do you think they will let me buy another on GS and move the previous bought one so we can sit together ?

hope that makes sense

Away Game rip-off......

QPR away is ?ú55!! ?ú6 more than fulham and only ?ú4 cheaper than Chelski.

I thought that away tickets were supposed to be charged at the same rate for home and away fans? No way QPR charge ?ú55 for the equivelant seat in the Loft. Absolute rip-off.

Might have to swallow my pride and sit with my Dad (QPR season ticket holder).

You have to wonder when football clubs will stop and think this is the limit people can afford to pay. Football is still in its own bubble where clubs can charge what they want. Even at Spurs you would hope we could set an example but in reality, players like Modric, Ade and Bale will expect huge deals to stay and with the stadium planned someone will have to cough up for this.

I thought that away tickets were supposed to be charged at the same rate for home and away fans? No way QPR charge ?ú55 for the equivelant seat in the Loft. Absolute rip-off.

I thought too. Always remember us getting charged ?ú48 at United, but when I looked on their site, the same seats were ?ú38 for United fans. Just makes me wonder sometimes which Club is making the profit though?

I am unable to afford it so this time - ZEBRA FINANCE. I just cannot give up my ST cos I aint got a fudgein clue when ill be able to get one next.

My dads a QPR fan and has three STs over there in the paddock - next to the away fans - so will end up going with him

Apparently the middle of the stand is 55 and the sides are 50.
Either way its still alot of money but all top flight London clubs charge that now.
Next year you'll be paying over 60 for Chelsea and no doubt Arsenal will rise to ?ú55

I am unable to afford it so this time - ZEBRA FINANCE. I just cannot give up my ST cos I aint got a fudgein clue when ill be able to get one next.
Yea ive done Zebra this and last season,much easier for me.No doubt they'll go up 30 quid next year.

home club sets the prices.

we were doing it to West Ham in the 90s, I recall a conversation with some Hammers about it. We had paid ?ú20 which was alot, they were paying ?ú35. That was the 1-0 win, where Klinsmann scored, Sammasi Abou kicked Vega in the nuts and a certain Mr Redknapp attacked Calderwood on the touchline before their fans tried to invade the pitch and we learned not to sit behind the east stand pillar nearer the paxton.

Away supporters can't be charged more than home supporters (for equivalent seats) and QPR are charging the same.

Rule J.9 of the Premier League Handbook 2011/12:
"A Home Club shall not charge admission prices to supporters of a Visiting Club which are higher than those charged to its own supporters for comparable accommodation and in particular concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters shall apply to supporters of a Visiting Club."

QPR's fixtures, like ours, are divided into Categories A, B and C for ticketing purposes. Spurs is a Cat A fixture for them and for Cat A they charge ?ú55 for General Sale tickets in the upper tier of the Loftus Road End (behind the goal at the opposite end to visiting supporters).

Links:
Premier League Handbook
QPR Ticket Information

Back