• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Cheers MK but the issue here is the Saudi Sportswashing Outfit game had already been announced as a TV pick (17:30 on the 22nd) Then they switch it Sunday 23rd. It's like the old days in Spain, you would get tickets for El Clasico but had to book the whole weekend because they only announced whether it was going to be Saturday or Sunday night on the Saturday morning.

And there's really no explanation why either. They blame it on UEFA fixture changes the week before - which is basically Arse vs PSV on the Thursday. But there's no fudging logic whatsoever that a sudden EL game two days earlier should mean our game get postponed.

And the worst part - they pick the absolute worst slot on the Sunday too, knowing that international fans have most probably booked return flights on Sunday night. Why not schedule it for a two o'clock kick off instead? Of course not. That would mean taking fans' interests into consideration. Scumbags.

Yeah, still fuming about this brick show.

Arsenal Away Points:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holders with 388 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users with 163 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Arsenal Away Points:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holders with 388 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users with 163 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
What's an ambulant ST holder?

What's an ambulant ST holder?
Someone that may require a Personal Assistant but doesn’t require Wheelchair access.

This is what Ticketmaster use (both TH and Arsenal ticketing partner):
Seating. Ambulant refers to disabled requirements that do not include specific wheelchair accessibility. It is an umbrella term for people who have some mobility issues and those who may be able to manage short distances or a few steps

Brighton:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holders with 361 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Train strikes confirmed for 8th October so good luck getting to Brighton if anyone was getting the train down there like I was planning to. Guess I’ll have to drive and use the park and ride which I understand they have in operation.

Train strikes confirmed for 8th October so good luck getting to Brighton if anyone was getting the train down there like I was planning to. Guess I’ll have to drive and use the park and ride which I understand they have in operation.

surely this game will be cancelled given the Brighton v Palace game that clashed with the previous rail strike was?

surely this game will be cancelled given the Brighton v Palace game that clashed with the previous rail strike was?

Trouble is they strike so bloody often we could be in a situation where games get called off on a monthly basis if you cancel them every time there’s a strike. Given the headaches with the condensed nature of the fixtures due to the World Cup I just don’t see how it’s viable to cancel games in this scenario. That’s before we even get to winter where games will inevitably get called off due to bad weather.

Trouble is they strike so bloody often we could be in a situation where games get called off on a monthly basis if you cancel them every time there’s a strike. Given the headaches with the condensed nature of the fixtures due to the World Cup I just don’t see how it’s viable to cancel games in this scenario. That’s before we even get to winter where games will inevitably get called off due to bad weather.
Just played golf with my pal who is a Union Rep for the railways
He said the Unions met withthe new transport minister yesterday and they made a lot of progress unlike with Schapps, he is hopeful there could be agreement fairly soon thus ending the strikes
He said the strikes cost £150m a day, the deal the Unions want doesn't come to nowhere near that 1 day amount

Can someone explain in a nutshell how the cash back system works? If you miss the cutoff point for requesting cash back then you have to wait until the next month before it’s in your bank? Is that right? I requested cash back on 13th and 14th September so looks like I missed the cutoff for September.

Can someone explain in a nutshell how the cash back system works? If you miss the cutoff point for requesting cash back then you have to wait until the next month before it’s in your bank? Is that right? I requested cash back on 13th and 14th September so looks like I missed the cutoff for September.
Yes, I think that's it. I think they do 1 payment run per month, I had the payments credited on 20th September

If all goes well, I will be over to see a couple of games in the New Year. As a preparatory step, I have renewed my membership and have been looking at the ticket availability. For example, I had a look at the Leeds game and it is showing none available. If I want to be sure of getting tickets, does this mean that I need to get online on the first day as soon as they are available? And what time are they available (I see there are some games with on sale dates for next year at the end of November). And where in the stadium are the seats available?

Any pointers will be gratefully received. Last time I purchased in a similar fashion, I was up at 5 am with multiple computers going!

If all goes well, I will be over to see a couple of games in the New Year. As a preparatory step, I have renewed my membership and have been looking at the ticket availability. For example, I had a look at the Leeds game and it is showing none available. If I want to be sure of getting tickets, does this mean that I need to get online on the first day as soon as they are available? And what time are they available (I see there are some games with on sale dates for next year at the end of November). And where in the stadium are the seats available?

Any pointers will be gratefully received. Last time I purchased in a similar fashion, I was up at 5 am with multiple computers going!
If you want a ticket as a few people to put the feelers out. I can for you if you want
There are several groups selling face value tickets as long as you have a CRN

Back