• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

We usually park at the premier inn, £8 all day and about a 25 minute walk. I had been putting off booking a space as I didn’t think the fame would be on, now i have gone to book it it is now sold out. Anyone got any recommendations on parking? Seems the multi-storey tesco car park is rated well at just £6.50 for the time needed, anyone used it?
Where are you coming in from ?

Fixture changes – October and November

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – now Sunday 23 October, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports
Liverpool (H) – now Sunday 6 November, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports

Saudi Sportswashing Outfit (H) – now Sunday 23 October, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports
Bastards I was looking forward to going to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on my birthday!

Saudi Sportswashing Outfit (H) – now Sunday 23 October, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports

You've got to be fudging kidding me. I'm going over for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and have booked flights and hotel in anticipation of the scheduled late Saturday kick off. This fudges up everything. fudging Sky clams.

You've got to be fudging kidding me. I'm going over for the Saudi Sportswashing Outfit game and have booked flights and hotel in anticipation of the scheduled late Saturday kick off. This fudges up everything. fudging Sky clams.

The official excuse is that UEFA competitions the following week means some clubs (Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project) can't play on Sunday. Not sure why that means we can't play on the Saturday.

The official excuse is that UEFA competitions the following week means some clubs (Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project) can't play on Sunday. Not sure why that means we can't play on the Saturday.

Whatever the reason, it just shows the complete disregard UEFA/FIFA/PL/Sky/etc. have for fans and the big and small practical arrangements they have to make to be able to attend games. We're likely looking at an extra night in London and changed flights, plus an extra day off work now. Just because the footballing autorities are completely unwilling to just set a match schedule before the season starts and fucing stick to it - or at the very fudging least not allow fixture changes to matches after tickets have gone to sale.

Whatever the reason, it just shows the complete disregard UEFA/FIFA/PL/Sky/etc. have for fans and the big and small practical arrangements they have to make to be able to attend games. We're likely looking at an extra night in London and changed flights, plus an extra day off work now. Just because the footballing autorities are completely unwilling to just set a match schedule before the season starts and fucing stick to it - or at the very fudging least not allow fixture changes to matches after tickets have gone to sale.

I just noticed this as well :mad: My issues are small in comparison to yours but it really boils my p!ss that I'm going to now have fvck about getting refunds on rail tickets and booking others that will no doubt be twice as much. CVNTS!

I just noticed this as well :mad: My issues are small in comparison to yours but it really boils my p!ss that I'm going to now have fvck about getting refunds on rail tickets and booking others that will no doubt be twice as much. CVNTS!

Still a hassle, and bloody annoying I'm sure. It's already expensive enough to attend a PL game, and the risk of random fixture changes makes it almost impossible to book travel/accommodation early to make sure the complete package won't be too costly. We would probably be better off booking flights and hotel today rather than rescheduling our flight and paying for an extra night at the hotel + food and drinks and the cost of taking an extra day off. :mad:

Still a hassle, and bloody annoying I'm sure. It's already expensive enough to attend a PL game, and the risk of random fixture changes makes it almost impossible to book travel/accommodation early to make sure the complete package won't be too costly. We would probably be better off booking flights and hotel today rather than rescheduling our flight and paying for an extra night at the hotel + food and drinks and the cost of taking an extra day off. :mad:
For future reference, on Booking.com (I'm sure others are similar, but not all) you can book some accommodation that you can cancel 24/48 hours before at no cost to yourself. You can also book say Friday to Monday, to cover yourself, and at a later date change the booking to the nights you need, again at no cost. Just make sure you're not booking a hotel with a minimum number of nights stay.
You can also book 'open' flight tickets, that you can change the day you fly for free, but these do get expensive - you're probably better off just sucking up the change costs if necessary.

I know it's a pain, for future ref these are the dates the TV schedules get announced which may help with knowing what games you can plan for

View attachment 14549

Cheers MK but the issue here is the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game had already been announced as a TV pick (17:30 on the 22nd) Then they switch it Sunday 23rd. It's like the old days in Spain, you would get tickets for El Clasico but had to book the whole weekend because they only announced whether it was going to be Saturday or Sunday night on the Saturday morning.

Cheers MK but the issue here is the Saudi Sportswashing Outfit game had already been announced as a TV pick (17:30 on the 22nd) Then they switch it Sunday 23rd. It's like the old days in Spain, you would get tickets for El Clasico but had to book the whole weekend because they only announced whether it was going to be Saturday or Sunday night on the Saturday morning.
Didn't realise that, I knew it was 530 scheduled but I was just going by this
https://www.premierleague.com/news/2647056

You deserve to be tinkled and are 100% right but my stupidity might give you some consolation.

I hadn't booked anything but when I saw the change this morning, set about booking a flight for the Sunday and arranging with my ex to take the kids. Lovely stuff. I then realised I'd booked my flight for the previous weekend (the Sunday after the Everton game). What a f**king tulip. So €100 tinkled down the drain.

Had a look at the cost of changing flights but it's Ryanair who ride you without lube for stuff like that. So new flights it was.

Back